unicycling is not for clowns

Old August 14th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default unicycling is not for clowns

petri wrote:
Just the other day I heard somebody shout "Are you a circus clown?"

My favorite response to this one (I don't look like a bear) is "No, are
you?"

Most clowns *don't* ride unicycles. Try it once with those shoes and
you'll understand why.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DarkTom

Rubix wrote:
you can turn it on them by saying 'only if you join me'

When asked if I'm from the circus, I have used:

"yes I'm out looking for clowns, now I've found some"

cathwood wrote:
When people ask me if I work in a circus I always reply "yes, I work for
the NHS". They rarely get the joke

I could use that one too.
"Yes, I work for Glasgow City Council"
or
"Aye, coonsul" as I would say it.

But I reckon a simple "yes" is the best answer. Or a simple,
un-sarcastic, no-tone-to-it, "no". But that's a lot harder to do than
a yes.

See if folk would just shut the **** up tho, wow.

T..

--
DarkTom

*"DarkTom of Glasgow, one of the few uni riders here that you really
musn't mess with" - GkMac
"mondeos can fly" - Pebbles*

'I'm flogging off some old tat'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=283272)
'My Gallery'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=155049)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rubix

i sometimes wear this shirt just because. It gets the point across.

[image: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z.../DSC00663.jpg]

--
Rubix

Unicycle
Not just for clowns anymore!
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
austingillespie

So many people say to me "Hey what happen to the rest of your bike?"
They thing they're so clever, but I hear it so often.

--
austingillespie

Pain is temporary, pride is forever
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

I like saying, "Oh I'm sorry, the correct response was, 'you're
awesome!'...we also would have accepted, 'you rock!', but thanks for
playing!....

I also carry around specially made cards that read: "Congratulations,
you are the winner of the most UNoriginal comment of the day! Please
redeem this card for an original thought." Below that it reads...

"PS: For enlightenment, Search Youtube for extreme unicycling!"

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
señor coolguy

I need to think of a comment short enough to say to the high schoolers
who drive by(who have such imaginative comments as: go join the circus,
freak!; I hate you!; and, ride that sh*t,f****t!)

--
señor coolguy

Bryan Waterman wrote:
oh, I think my everybone is broken...

Monty Python wrote:
Half a bee, philosophically, Must, ipso facto, half not be. But half
the bee has got to be Vis a vis, its entity. D'you see?

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Here's my card....easy to make and hand out!

|Filename: card.jpg |

Old August 14th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

THat would be awesome to give out to jerks saying that!

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

CKCrowe wrote:
THat would be awesome to give out to jerks saying that!

Or...

|Filename: card2.jpg |

Old August 14th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

And done! (the border didn't come out that great, but oh
well)

|Filename: DSC01458.JPG |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com

unicycling clowns wowunicycle Unicycling 5 March 18th 06 04:28 PM
unicycling clowns trials_uni Unicycling 0 March 18th 06 12:34 AM
Drug clowns TritonRider Racing 2 August 14th 04 05:09 AM
What's the big deal with clowns? kraze Unicycling 21 June 8th 04 10:45 PM
Clowns gpickett00 Unicycling 17 March 3rd 04 10:18 PM