Strange Bike Sighting of the Week

Old June 20th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Strange Bike Sighting of the Week

Saw this one in a local park today: part bicycle, part unicycle, part
skateboard. One wheel, about 12" diameter, seat roughly straight above
it, pedals a bit out in front (IIRC), chain, no handlebars or hand
controls of any kind that I could see, and at the very front, a pair of
skateboard wheels.
Honest.

Bill

__o | Every person takes the limits of their own field
_`\(,_ | of vision for the limits of the world.
(_)/ (_) | - Arthur Schopenhauer

Old June 20th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Leo Lichtman

wrote in message
Saw this one in a local park today: part bicycle, part unicycle, part
skateboard. One wheel, about 12" diameter, seat roughly straight above
it, pedals a bit out in front (IIRC), chain, no handlebars or hand
controls of any kind that I could see, and at the very front, a pair of
skateboard wheels.
Honest.

I had one for a while. Never could learnt to ride it. Steering is done by
leaning, and all I ever did was pedal a few feet and put my foot down.