HTC

Old April 30th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default HTC

I'd like to thank the High Road people for
pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
They're not responsible for the white shorts
but it is possible to compensate for that.

Fred Flintstein

Old May 1st 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

wrote:
I'd like to thank the High Road people for
pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
They're not responsible for the white shorts
but it is possible to compensate for that.

Fred Flintstein

picture?

Uh, thank you, no.

When will people learn, bike shorts are black for a reason. Unless they're
on a really cute gal.

Old May 1st 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

wrote:
I'd like to thank the High Road people for
pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
They're not responsible for the white shorts
but it is possible to compensate for that.

Fred Flintstein

picture?

I was watching a Eurosport stream. Most teams
chose a location that didn't obscure a sponsor
logo, so for some the number was higher on the
back.

I swear, some of the people that design kit must
think it never rains on a bike race. If I were
in charge we would go back to mandated black
shorts. I'm eating breakfast while I'm watching
this, and I do appreciate a little modesty.

Fred Flintstein