G Spot Video

Old June 7th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vivalargo

Default G Spot Video

Don't know if this has been posted before but several months ago a
Spanish station came over and taped a run down G-Spot and some street
stuff as well. Veru short but not so bad.

http://tinyurl.com/2d5da7

JL

--
vivalargo
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chicagounicycle

thats tight... i like the dual action street uni

--
chicagounicycle

Join the Chicago Unicycle Community:
http://www.myspace.com/chicagounicycle
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Is there a version w/o the transltor talking over the riders?

--
skilewis74
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

skilewis74 wrote:
Is there a version w/o the transltor talking over the riders?

+1,000,000,000

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

MuniAddict wrote:
+1,000,000,000

+1

That's an awsome trail though...

--
forrestunifreak

The fun is how you get there, not were you go.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

liberalism sucks.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Yeah, I have both segments without the interview parts. John, do you
think they would care if I uploaded them to unicycle.tv now? I know
they didn't want us to upload them anywhere until they aired but they
have now.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Yeah, I have both segments without the interview parts. John, do you
think they would care if I uploaded them to unicycle.tv now? I know
they didn't want us to upload them anywhere until they aired but they
have now.

Can you upload them here?

Old June 8th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BleedforTrials

You beat me to it Jon haha. I don't think it will matter anymore
Spencer. Tis pretty entertaining hearing everyone dubbed in Spanish

--
BleedforTrials

Jake Sprague
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 8th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Ok I uploaded individual segments without interviews to the utv
server...

'Trials/Street' (http://www.einradtrainer.de/utv/mov/movie/spencer/uni
street cabeceras 40.mov) (about 40mb)
'Muni' (http://www.einradtrainer.de/utv/mov/movie/spencer/uni muni
cabecera 50.mov) (about 50mb)
Right click-save as

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com

slipping chain at same spot (and only that spot) Maurice W UK 5 June 3rd 07 09:49 AM
brilliant way to use a car spot roses Australia 17 May 9th 06 12:01 AM
Spot the unicycle cathwood Unicycling 4 December 23rd 05 03:23 AM
G-Spot Muni -- 2nd Go vivalargo Unicycling 11 December 3rd 05 04:44 PM
Lunch spot aspenmike Unicycling 2 May 16th 05 06:18 PM