FLUCK 2007 Results

Old August 8th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Default FLUCK 2007 Results

Here you find nearly all results from FLUCK 2007 as pdf documents.
Street will coming soon.

'highjump' (http://tinyurl.com/ywmrd7)
'longjump' (http://tinyurl.com/35jm3z)
'obstacle' (http://tinyurl.com/2hccwr)
'slowrace' (http://tinyurl.com/2kxuku)
'speedtrial' (http://tinyurl.com/2cvgjm)
'stairspeed' (http://tinyurl.com/34ng7h)
'stairspeedfinal' (http://tinyurl.com/3bpu8p)
'trials' (http://www.einradtrainer.de/fluck/re...alsresults.pdf)
'video contest'
(http://www.einradtrainer.de/fluck/re...deoresults.pdf)

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 8th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

OMG A 14 YR old jumped over 1m in the highjump!!!1

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 8th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Xream-mX

skrobo wrote:
OMG A 14 YR old jumped over 1m in the highjump!!!1

Fredrik got balls!
Btw Didn't Márk Fábián jump higher?

--
Xream-mX

No Brain No Pain
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 8th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Xream-mX wrote:
Fredrik got balls!
Btw Didn't Márk Fábián jump higher?

not seeing your point...

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $368.71/$440-ish:$71.29 left-august 25th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 8th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

yeah, but that guy won his division.

Old August 8th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Yes, Fredrik won the Juniors Cup (U15) You can see his jump in the
'highjump video ' (http://unicycle.tv/video/334-Fluckhighjump)close to
the end.
If you look all over you will find more great stuff did by the U15
riders.

Old August 9th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Xream-mX

skrobo wrote:
yeah, but that guy won his division.

yy i know,but i ment that Fábián jumped over 1,05 I think he's last
jump was like 110+

--
Xream-mX

No Brain No Pain
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 9th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

ya and I thought that fredrik jumped higher then what the pdf sais to...

--
Matt_V

-Matt
Check out my 'youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattvandermeulen) videos

My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 9th 07, 11:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Mark jump higher (1,10) but that was after the competition and so not
official. He try to beat his own record which is 114,5 as I know.
Fredrik did 103 from my opinion and I will discuss that with Kristian.
In the end it changes notthing at the results and both jump awesome
high!

Old August 11th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Now I got also the *missed street results*, you can find them 'here'
(http://www.einradtrainer.de/fluck/re...eetresults.pdf)

Lucas Wintercrane decide to don't start in the final run cause he
started in the pre runs with an bad ankle and while his run he crashed
it again (you can see it in the video).