"He came on a bicycle. I escorted him down and he went away on his bike."

Old May 1st 11, 06:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default "He came on a bicycle. I escorted him down and he went away on his bike."

Story is not quite as salacious as the subject line suggests:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/29...use-former-cop

But minor political sex scandal + bicycle reference = rbr.
Old May 1st 11, 07:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On May 1, 1:56*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Story is not quite as salacious as the subject line suggests:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/29...ronto-bawdy-ho...

But minor political sex scandal + bicycle reference = rbr.

A 5' 10" Chinese woman in her 20's? Hmmm. Allow me to repeat that.
Hmmm.

Old May 1st 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 1, 1:24*am, RicodJour wrote:
On May 1, 1:56*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Story is not quite as salacious as the subject line suggests:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/29...ronto-bawdy-ho...

But minor political sex scandal + bicycle reference = rbr.

A 5' 10" Chinese woman in her 20's? *Hmmm. *Allow me to repeat that.
Hmmm.

Some guys are in to asian chicks with large hands - you have a problem
with that ?
Old May 2nd 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

When you're desperate to keep your bike from squeaking you'll try
anything.