Tour of Langkawi T.V. coverage ?

Old January 29th 05, 04:55 AM
The Nottingham Duck

Default Tour of Langkawi T.V. coverage ?

Hi,

Does anyone know which t.v. stations,if any,are showing the T. of L .?
I don't hold out too much hope,seeing as the British Team is
participating in this one.I mean, who'd want to see cycling when we
can watch the Australian Open !
I bet if Kellee Holmes was running in it all the channels would be
covering it .

Old January 29th 05, 09:03 AM
The Nottingham Duck

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:06:12 GMT, "Tazlvr"
wrote:

It was on British Eurosport 2 last night at 7.00pm.

Damn, I thought it was on somewhere...thing is I don't know if I can
get Eurosport 2.
Is it analogue or digital satellite , Sky or NTL/TeleWest ?
Please enlighten us

Thanks for the info !
Old January 29th 05, 09:11 AM

Tazlvr wrote:
It was on British Eurosport 2 last night at 7.00pm.

Eurosport 2 schedule:

http://eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L...rs0_Ven2.shtml
1400 - 1500
1700- 1800
2000 - 2100
--
Simon M.

Old January 29th 05, 10:32 AM

In the UK British Eurosport 2 is available on Sky Channel 411, ntl
Channel 811 and Telewest Channel 525.
--
Simon M.

Old February 12th 05, 10:23 PM
Danny Colyer

A couple of weeks ago The Nottingham Duck wondered:
Does anyone know which t.v. stations,if any,are showing the T. of L .?
I don't hold out too much hope,seeing as the British Team is
participating in this one.

There's early morning coverage on C4 next week, starting in the small
hours of Tuesday morning:

05:40-06:10 Tuesday 15/02/05
05:45-06:10 Wednesday 16/02/05
04:55-05:20 Thursday 17/02/05
05:45-06:10 Friday 18/02/05
04:40-05:05 Saturday 19/02/05

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Old February 12th 05, 10:47 PM
Helen C Simmons

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message

There's early morning coverage on C4 next week, starting in the small
hours of Tuesday morning:

05:40-06:10 Tuesday 15/02/05
05:45-06:10 Wednesday 16/02/05
04:55-05:20 Thursday 17/02/05
05:45-06:10 Friday 18/02/05
04:40-05:05 Saturday 19/02/05

Akshewalee, the first one is tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 07.55hrs, for an
hour.

Must remember to tape it...

Cheers, helen s

Old February 13th 05, 06:35 PM
Helen C Simmons

Did anyone watch the C4 prog this morning? What a waste of space! I was very
disappointed. An hour for the entire 10-stage tour, with relatively little
cycling - pretty much just the start & end of each stage andf then some
giggly bimbo telling us about the delights of Malaysia. I'd rather the
giggly bimbo was ditched and there was a lot more emphasis on the cycling.
:-(

Cheers, helen s