Some sweet unicycling:}

Old July 31st 05, 02:12 AM
xeaza

Default Some sweet unicycling:}

I've been unicycling for 3 years i've got a web sight
www.wrightsanson.com/taylor
And i'm rilly good at unicycling,

--
xeaza
xeaza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10500

Old July 31st 05, 02:47 AM
Murde Mental

And i'm rilly good at unicycling

Who are you to say?

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul
and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old July 31st 05, 03:44 AM
Krashin'Kenny

promo wrote:
*Pictures suck, I wanna see some videos.

-keaton *

The videos are right there on his home page, check them out

Good job Taylor!!!!!!

--
Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old July 31st 05, 02:55 PM
HistoricalGoof

Nice riding, Taylor.

Were those videos shot in Vermont? It sure looks like it.

--
HistoricalGoof - Cruisin' in B&W!
HistoricalGoof's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9997

Old July 31st 05, 03:55 PM
xeaza

Yes some of them were taken in Vermont

--
xeaza - Try unicycling off a 10 foot cliff
xeaza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10500

Old July 31st 05, 05:31 PM
unick 8133

the only thing i would work on is not riding so sloppy, and at least
-looking- like you have more control

--
unick 8133
unick 8133's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10398

Old July 31st 05, 05:46 PM
DustinMichels

I didn't think it was -that- impressive...

--
DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?

-Clink! Screw! Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!-
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289

Old July 31st 05, 05:52 PM
brockfisher05

DustinMichels wrote:
*I didn't think it was -that- impressive... *

I second that

--
brockfisher05 - THE YAM FATHER

Also a member of the Vancouver unicycle group

ADD ME AT:
brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old July 31st 05, 05:55 PM
cyberpunk

Come on guys, lets cut him some slack, In his town, or even county, he
is probably exeptionaly good, but he gots to realize he is speaking to a
world community, and nothing is is really apluauded but the absalute,
newest, and best. Of this ever evolving sport.

I will join you gentlmen (And women) in the forfront of unicycling, soon
enough!

--
cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old July 31st 05, 06:10 PM
DustinMichels

Yeah Cyber, and I'm the Kris Holm of my town, all very impressive You
can't just say "HI, IM REALLY GOOD LOOK AT MY VIDEOS" and expect people
to say "Awsome dude" while you're actually not that good...