What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

Old November 21st 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

Smallspin.

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street and Trials
Old November 21st 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

reprah;1134935 wrote:
pamela sue anderson running on a beach.

+3

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

spazdude222 wrote:
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a
girl.

Old November 21st 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

dudewithasock;1135180 wrote:
+3

you mean +2 breasts.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing after I do the take off-"

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old November 22nd 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
explosionsq

unibikeling;1135186 wrote:
you mean +2 breasts.

Hmmm... I think I'd want the normal amount of breasts. 4 would be kind
of gross.

--
explosionsq

"It shouldn't take death to appreciate life."-Rakim
)--360unispin-O
Old November 22nd 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

SkierAlex;1135103 wrote:
That could be said about just about any trick. I suppose you're right
though, I just can't keep the unicycle under me.

Not for any trick (fifths for example). But for treys...yes.

Keep the uni under you, ride fast or ride slow and snap, or do an
in-between and you'll land it.

You've got to keep the uni uder you like in every other trick...

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 22nd 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tmoyer

Any trick you can already do is just about committing...

Any trick you can't do yet needs a tutorial...

Tutorials on this forum have been very helpful for me and I welcome
more of them.

--
tmoyer

')--360unispin08--O'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwf_TA17xo)
')--75cmHighJump*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZywfKhbBFkY)
Old November 22nd 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

tmoyer;1135252 wrote:
Any trick you can't do yet needs a tutorial...

No. They need practice...

--
Emile.m

Old November 22nd 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Emile.m;1135263 wrote:
No. They need practice...

Yes, practice and committing can, and will help learn most trick. The
fact is that breaking down tricks in to a progression based system will
help for many. This is even more true when that system is accompanied by
an explained version, as well as a visual version, hence the tutorial.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old November 24th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simonb

for those of you who have been asking about crankflips, i made a slow
mo vid a few days ago!

YouTube - slow mo
trick 3

YouTube - slow mo
trick 1

btw i dont like the song but i was experimenting with audioswap

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
Old November 24th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spudman

I'd like to see a treylip or fifthflip, I think the spinning motion of
the wheel would be really bizarre to watch in slow motion. (or perhaps
a 900 with a flip?)

simonb;1137095 wrote:
for those of you who have been asking about crankflips, i made a slow
mo vid a few days ago!

Haha, those are awesome! I think they'd look even better if the camera
was more zoomed in on the wheel.

--
Spudman

Art in Motion spdrecrd Rides 0 October 2nd 08 10:05 PM
slow motion vid needed to correct tricks wobbling bear Unicycling 17 July 30th 07 09:32 AM
Train wreck in slow motion CowPunk Racing 25 October 5th 04 06:12 AM
Too slow in Italy. How slow? DaveB Australia 2 February 28th 04 09:38 PM
Not all crashes occur in slow motion Sandy Christmus General 11 September 23rd 03 04:13 PM