Performance Bike - Terrible Service

Old September 12th 03, 03:59 AM
Jpfler

Default Performance Bike - Terrible Service

"Rixtory" complained about Performance
ordering service.

She
stated something to the effect if I don't like the service, I don't have to
shop there. I then said I probably wouldn't and would go to Nashbar in the
future - She said fine, they are just as slow.

Nashbar is owned by Performance

Jim
Old September 12th 03, 05:18 AM
Bill Davidson

Jpfler wrote:
She
stated something to the effect if I don't like the service, I don't have to
shop there. I then said I probably wouldn't and would go to Nashbar in the
future - She said fine, they are just as slow.

Nashbar is owned by Performance

As is SuperGo.

10 days is not unusual for catalog mail-order though. It goes with the
territory. I've been ordering from Performance and Nashbar catalogs
since 1987. I've never had a problem except for a couple of back-ordered
items a very long time ago and even then, they didn't charge me and
they were totally up front about the back-order situation.

The phone service lady probably should have been more tactful but I
think the OP has things a little out of proportion.

--Bill Davidson
--
Please remove ".nospam" from my address for email replies.

I'm a 17 year veteran of usenet -- you'd think I'd be over it by now