Was he wearing a helmet

Old July 6th 05, 08:42 PM
Tilly

Default Was he wearing a helmet

George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went out for a
bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?
Old July 6th 05, 08:48 PM
Peter Clinch

Tilly wrote:
George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went out for a
bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

If not you'd have thought he'd have learned a lesson after his
Brush With Death on a Segway...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old July 6th 05, 09:04 PM
Rich

"Tilly" wrote in message
George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went out for a
bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

Apparently, it was the policeman he rode into who suffered the ankle injury.
Should he have been wearing a helmet?

Old July 6th 05, 09:05 PM
Rich

"Tilly" wrote in message
George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went out for a
bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

Given that George W's brain is somewhere else other than his head, I don't
think they make helmets that would fit is arse.

Old July 6th 05, 09:16 PM
the.Mark

Tilly wrote:
George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went
out for a bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has
hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

How did he not see the policeman, they are all wearing bright
yellow reflective jackets.
--
the.Mark

Old July 6th 05, 09:17 PM
wafflycat

"Rich" wrote in message
news

"Tilly" wrote in message
George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went out for a
bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

Given that George W's brain is somewhere else other than his head, I don't
think they make helmets that would fit is arse.

Point of order Mr Chairman! There is an assumption there that there is a
brain at all in said personage!

Cheers, helen s

Old July 6th 05, 10:10 PM
John_Kane

the.Mark wrote:
Tilly wrote:
George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went
out for a bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has
hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

How did he not see the policeman, they are all wearing bright
yellow reflective jackets.

Err, we are taking GW Bush are we not and you have to ask?
BTW didn't he fall off a MTB at his Texas ranch 3-4 years ago? We may
have a rare example of a need for training wheels here.

John Kane
Kingston ON

Old July 6th 05, 10:16 PM
Buck

On 07/06/2005 20:42:38 Tilly wrote:

George Bush was in a collision with a policeman when he went out for a
bicycle ride in the Gleneagles Hotel Complex and has hurt his ankle.

I wonder if he was wearing a helmet!?

Doubt it, otherwise he would not have hurt his ankle.

--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk
Old July 7th 05, 12:27 AM
Sandy Morton

In article , wafflycat
waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk wrote:
Point of order Mr Chairman! There is an assumption there that there
is a brain at all in said personage!

applause

Very well put madam

applause