What's left of ARBR?

Old March 6th 08, 03:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default What's left of ARBR?

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
My every message to these confounded newsgroups is a masterpiece of
insignificance and irrelevance.

Mark this day down on the calendar ... a day in which I am in complete
agreement with one of Ed Dolan's proclamations. His every message is
indeed a masterpiece of insignificance and irrelevance and you heard
this frank admission straight from the horse's mouth.
[...]

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

Old March 6th 08, 05:10 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
My every message to these confounded newsgroups is a masterpiece of
insignificance and irrelevance.

Mark this day down on the calendar ... a day in which I am in complete
agreement with one of Ed Dolan's proclamations. His every message is
indeed a masterpiece of insignificance and irrelevance and you heard
this frank admission straight from the horse's mouth.
[...]

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

It doesn't matter what end of the organism the Great Ed Dolan's
pontifications spring forth. They are to be honored and revered by all and
sundry. The apotheosis of Ed Dolan the Great is at hand and the day is fast
approaching when He will no longer be among us.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 8th 08, 02:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"32GO" wrote in message
The always irrepressible and often irrefutable Tom
Sherman wrote:

Tom Sherman is the easiest yokel in the world to refute since he is always
100% wrong about everything (except recumbents).

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

Okay, guys, that did it. As usual, I've tried very
hard to retain my dignity and reserve,

You do not have any dignity or reserve. Everyone well knows (thanks to me)
that you are the poet of ****, **** and ****.

but I find it
impossible to ignore these references to anatomical
openings for intake and possibly egestion (and/or
pressure relief) of equine intestines, which are entirely
too reminiscent of one of my early poems about the odious
and obnoxious ARBR TROLL:

Wayne Leggett of Ventura, California (he has a recumbent trike shop there)
is all about orifices as he is the poet of ****, **** and ****.

http://www.32go.us/pow/htbt/edgar.htm

Anyway, I can't resist the temptation to (further)
contaminate this irreverently irrelevant thread (at least
temporarily) titled 'What's left of ARBR?' with a quite
deliciously appropriate/inappropriate photo taken at last
weekend's Catrike Rally, depicting one of the TROLL's
least favorite folks, who has for all practical purposes
'left' ARBR as a poster, at least, but who I suspect may
enjoy flaunting his 'left' leanings to ARBR's most
annoying and most extremely wrong-headed, right-ranting
horse's rear:

Any link that you go to of Wayne Leggett's will be all about ****, **** and
****. You will most likely get a virus on your computer for your trouble
while you are at it.

http://www.vcrr.org/special/left01.jpg

[And yes, that last paragraph was all one long sentence.]

Yes, I agree, it was a mess!

Oh, but wait... it doesn't EVER click on links in Usenet
messages, does it? Ah, well, we'll all manage to endure
(or possibly even ignore) its standard rant on that tired
old topic yet again.

I am not interested in ****, **** and **** like you are. I am a Great Saint
and I only exist in the stratosphere - and other spheres of which you do not
have a clue.

Old March 8th 08, 09:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
JimmyMac

On Mar 5, 11:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
My every message to these confounded newsgroups is a masterpiece of
insignificance and irrelevance.

Mark this day down on the calendar ... a day in which I am in complete
agreement with one of Ed Dolan's proclamations. His every message is
indeed a masterpiece of insignificance and irrelevance and you heard
this frank admission straight from the horse's mouth.
[...]

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

It doesn't matter what end of the organism the Great Ed Dolan's
pontifications spring forth. They are to be honored and revered by all and
sundry. The apotheosis of Ed Dolan the Great is at hand and the day is fast
approaching when He will no longer be among us.

Your day of passage should be made a national holiday ... a day of
mourning ... NO ... a day of celebration, freedom from the ramblings
of the GRATW one ... HEAD Dolan..

Old March 8th 08, 10:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Sherman wrote:

Tom Sherman is the easiest yokel in the world to refute since he is always
100% wrong about everything (except recumbents).

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

Okay, guys, that did it. As usual, I've tried very
hard to retain my dignity and reserve,

You do not have any dignity or reserve. Everyone well knows (thanks to me)
that you are the poet of ****, **** and ****.

Try as you may, you cannot and do not speak for everyone. Regardless
of what Wayne might think of my meager attempts to emulate him with a
few ditties of my own in similar style, I consider Wayne to be a man
with a talent and I read and enjoyed all of his verse here on RBR and
at the link provided.

but I find it

impossible to ignore these references to anatomical
openings for intake and possibly egestion (and/or
pressure relief) of equine intestines, which are entirely
too reminiscent of one of my early poems about the odious
and obnoxious ARBR TROLL:

Wayne Leggett of Ventura, California (he has a recumbent trike shop there)
is all about orifices as he is the poet of ****, **** and ****.

Every time you object with your regurgitated, repetitious rejoinder,
you reaffirm your overwhelming annoyance much to Wayne's and everyone
else's amusement. You play to role of the fool like no one else can.

Old March 8th 08, 10:58 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
JimmyMac

On Mar 8, 3:35 pm, JimmyMac wrote:
[...]

of the GRATE one ... HEAD Dolan..

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Sorry 'bout the typo ... meant GRATE (not GRATW), of course.
Old March 8th 08, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Sherman wrote:

Tom Sherman is the easiest yokel in the world to refute since he is
always
100% wrong about everything (except recumbents).

Methinks JimmyMac has his equine orifices confused.

Okay, guys, that did it. As usual, I've tried very
hard to retain my dignity and reserve,

You do not have any dignity or reserve. Everyone well knows (thanks to
me)
that you are the poet of ****, **** and ****.

Try as you may, you cannot and do not speak for everyone. Regardless
of what Wayne might think of my meager attempts to emulate him with a
few ditties of my own in similar style, I consider Wayne to be a man
with a talent and I read and enjoyed all of his verse here on RBR and
at the link provided.

Wayne is technically not bad, but he lacks the poetic esthetic. Whoever
heard of a poet who takes for his subject ****, **** and ****. No, that will
not do at all!

but I find it

impossible to ignore these references to anatomical
openings for intake and possibly egestion (and/or
pressure relief) of equine intestines, which are entirely
too reminiscent of one of my early poems about the odious
and obnoxious ARBR TROLL:

Wayne Leggett of Ventura, California (he has a recumbent trike shop
there)
is all about orifices as he is the poet of ****, **** and ****.

Every time you object with your regurgitated, repetitious rejoinder,
you reaffirm your overwhelming annoyance much to Wayne's and everyone
else's amusement. You play to role of the fool like no one else can.

My only purpose is being here is to amuse and entertain. Any instruction I
furnish to idiots like you and Wayne is a side benefit of reading my
immortal prose.
[...]

Old March 9th 08, 12:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Sherman wrote:

[...]

I am reasonably certain that your assessment of the man's gift matters
not in the least.

but I find it

impossible to ignore these references to anatomical
openings for intake and possibly egestion (and/or
pressure relief) of equine intestines, which are entirely
too reminiscent of one of my early poems about the odious
and obnoxious ARBR TROLL:

Wayne Leggett of Ventura, California (he has a recumbent trike shop
there)
is all about orifices as he is the poet of ****, **** and ****.

Every time you object with your regurgitated, repetitious rejoinder,
you reaffirm your overwhelming annoyance much to Wayne's and everyone
else's amusement. You play to role of the fool like no one else can.

My only purpose is being here is to amuse and entertain.

Having miserably failed to accomplish either of your objectives, you
can now take leave of ARBR.

Any instruction I
furnish to idiots like you and Wayne is a side benefit of reading my
immortal prose.

I sincerely doubt that Wayne, like myself, could in any way benefit
from your proseltyzing prolixity. IN the past you have written th
following:

"It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward Dolan to even attempt
to be intelligent."

"I have never had an original idea in my entire life and I never
will."

" I do not even know what I believe anymore!"

"Even I don't know what I am saying half the time."

.... Your "immortal prose" above speaks volumes with regard to the
value and benefit of any instruction you might struggle to impart.

[...]

Old March 9th 08, 01:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Sherman wrote:

[...]

Wayne Leggett has no credibility with ARBR regulars. He lost it all when he
posted his verse about ****, **** and ****.

but I find it

impossible to ignore these references to anatomical
openings for intake and possibly egestion (and/or
pressure relief) of equine intestines, which are entirely
too reminiscent of one of my early poems about the odious
and obnoxious ARBR TROLL:

Wayne Leggett of Ventura, California (he has a recumbent trike shop
there)
is all about orifices as he is the poet of ****, **** and ****.

Every time you object with your regurgitated, repetitious rejoinder,
you reaffirm your overwhelming annoyance much to Wayne's and everyone
else's amusement. You play to role of the fool like no one else can.

My only purpose is being here is to amuse and entertain.

Having miserably failed to accomplish either of your objectives, you
can now take leave of ARBR.

I am amusing and entertaining legions unheard of - or from either for that
matter.

Any instruction I
furnish to idiots like you and Wayne is a side benefit of reading my
immortal prose.

I sincerely doubt that Wayne, like myself, could in any way benefit
from your proseltyzing prolixity. IN the past you have written th
following:

"It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward Dolan to even attempt
to be intelligent."

"I have never had an original idea in my entire life and I never
will."

" I do not even know what I believe anymore!"

"Even I don't know what I am saying half the time."

My God ... it is good to recall my immortal prose yet once again! Keep up
the good work!

... Your "immortal prose" above speaks volumes with regard to the
value and benefit of any instruction you might struggle to impart.

My instruction is between the lines. It only takes intelligence for anyone
to extract it. This lets you out unfortunately.

Old March 13th 08, 04:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Sherman wrote:

[...]

Opinion stated as fact by a dufus who doesn't know the difference pes

[...]

The posting was for the benefit of the readership, but refreshing the
memory of one afflicted with dementia was a plus.

... Your "immortal prose" above speaks volumes with regard to the
value and benefit of any instruction you might struggle to impart.

My instruction is between the lines. It only takes intelligence for anyone
to extract it. This lets you out unfortunately.

Is that the best you can do to cover you sizable ass. Why sizable?
Because you are all ASS!