Omg we"re officially mentioned in a race!

Old November 20th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Default Omg we"re officially mentioned in a race!

http://ocbc.cyclesingapore.com.sg/

It's a distance ride where the rules clearly state 'No unicycles
allowed'. OMG, we're being noticed as distance riders FINALLY!

--
fluxusmaximus

Old November 20th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

Well, we are... but it's not neccessarily a good thing!

What if you want to race? Huh? Now we don't have the "Well, it didn't
say so in the rules..." excuse.

--
Connahhh
Old November 20th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

I've a more worthwhile event to enter on the same day so screw it.

Oh I see this rather funny misprint -

Under ROad Rules -

"Riders must NOT adhere to speed restrictions"

--
fluxusmaximus

Old November 20th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

Next thing you know, we'll be seeing "No skateboards, bicycles,
rollerblades, or unicycles on the premises".

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

spazdude222 wrote:
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a
girl.

Old November 20th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Quite some restrictions for a race that says "ANYONE CAN RIDE". Tut tut

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
AND QU-AX (\"HTTP://QU-AX.COM/\")

*Ah, but can you compress your tire like this?*