Unicycle Game [MMOCC]

Old November 27th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default Unicycle Game [MMOCC]

The aim is to create a Unicycle MMOCC game (meaning if you're playing
and I'm playing we can interact with each other).

Eventualy it's going to be partly a chatroom, where you can talk to
fellow Unicyclist's whilst playing as a character, and partly a leveling
game, getting better at Unicycling.

I can't do it alone though, I hoped we could do this as a community. So
if you can code, design pixel art, webdesign, or just come up with
ideas... Or learn a new skill as you go!

I'm personaly a Pixel Artist, but if it turns out no one can code, or
no one wants to learn then I have a few friends from previous projects
that _may_ help.
_
What_I've_done_so_far_
[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...1gifcycle.gif] Basic
riding Prototype
[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a.../2gifturn.gif] Riding
& turning on a Punk Freestyle
[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...icgiraffe.gif] None
animated Giraffe, super hero?

If you want to help just do so. I'll be posting all updates on this
thread.
If you've designed anything or have any ideas as to what you want in
the game just say, all ideas welcome, I'll brainstorm as well.

I drew those on paint and animated thhem on Easy GIF Animator Pro, most
people have paint so just experiment try changing one of my characters
or unicycle's into something else!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old November 27th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Should we not have a forward-facing profile? Or just keep it all to
angles?

I have paint, but can do the same thing in Photoshop and get the 16-bit
look a lot faster and easier.

--
Jerrick

'*305$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old November 27th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...1gifcycle.gif]

thats a new one, an amputee unicyclist lol.

seems like it'd be cool, good luck.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old November 27th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

I'm digging the isometric look, reminds me of Habbo Hotel (which I
personally hate, but that's mostly because of the community...the
environment is still well-designed).

Also, you might get more responses for this in JC, there are a lot of
tech-savvy people there, including a couple pixel artists.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

spazdude222 wrote:
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a
girl.

Old November 27th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

dudewithasock;1139192 wrote:
I'm digging the isometric look, reminds me of Habbo Hotel (which I
personally hate, but that's mostly because of the community...the
environment is still well-designed).

Also, you might get more responses for this in JC, there are a lot of
tech-savvy people there, including a couple pixel artists.

JC? ... Just Conversation! .. oh umm, I can't make a second thread can
i?

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old November 27th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Jerrick;1139187 wrote:
Should we not have a forward-facing profile? Or just keep it all to
angles?

I have paint, but can do the same thing in Photoshop and get the 16-bit
look a lot faster and easier.

For now i'll just keep it Isometric, in the future, once i've done
everything else that needs doing, i may decide to add foward facing
rotations.

Also you don't really get the same effect of photoshop.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old November 27th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

SamGoodburn;1139195 wrote:

Also you don't really get the same effect of photoshop.

Hehe, you probably shouldnt ever say that.

Old November 27th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Jerrick;1139198 wrote:
Hehe, you probably shouldnt ever say that.

Proove me wrong

Make me a character in the same style.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old November 27th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

SamGoodburn;1139199 wrote:
Proove me wrong

Make me a character in the same style.

Ill try. =p

Once I get home this sunday ill start on it. It gonna take practice
thats for sure (filters can only get so close), but im sure after a
while I can get the same result.

Or I can set a photoshop brush to be a 1px square and do the same thing
as one would do in paint.

I know one thing ill do is work in layers though, so gif animations are
easier to create. Most times an animation (Unless we are talking street
fighter and beyond lol) doesnt have a lot of movment, so it will be nice
to grab whatever part I want, and be able to tranform it quickly, then
do a few touch ups and add that as a frame.

--
Jerrick

'*305$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old November 27th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Jerrick;1139204 wrote:

I know one thing ill do is work in layers though, so gif animations are
easier to create. Most times an animation (Unless we are talking street
fighter and beyond lol) doesnt have a lot of movment, so it will be nice
to grab whatever part I want, and be able to tranform it quickly, then
do a few touch ups and add that as a frame.

Ahh.. Stop talking none-Paint-Language!!!

I'll look fowards to it

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.

Unicycle Video game irvinegr Unicycling 3 February 1st 06 12:26 AM
a unicycle game!!!!! Butty Unicycling 7 June 14th 05 05:30 PM
unicycle game booger Unicycling 4 January 21st 05 08:06 PM
new unicycle game unicyclistjoe Unicycling 21 January 18th 05 09:58 PM