Christmas goodies thread

Old December 25th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Christmas goodies thread

Ducttape;1157807 wrote:
I got absolutely NOThING! my parents decided to not 'do christmas' this
year.... no presents.... no trip to be with family no anything...

Sweet, I tried to do that this year but with outside family it just
wasn't going to happen.

I got some park tools allen wrenches, a couple books, sock and
underwear, an art print I've been looking for a while, and a pig
catapoult.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 25th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sxbud138

07 kh20
fusion freeride seat
08 pulse gloves

--
sxbud138
Old December 25th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Hm... my dad ows me 300$, I got 50$ too, and I have 75$ stashed
somewhere..I might get a 29er...

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 25th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Airplane tickets for France/Wuko and some Euros...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 25th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Jeremy,

This is what I got. JVC Everio GZ-MS100
30393

|Filename: images.jpeg |

hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 25th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sophia p.

i got for birthday and chistmas together (my birthday is the 24th
december)

-kh longneck frame+ a white koxx seatclamp
-magura brake for my muni
-kh knee/shin guards
-a train ticket to oberhofen (to visit unicyclists)
-a unicycle backpack
-money for a few competitions and cool packs

--
Sophia p.

4 PALLETS
360
UNISPIN
Old December 25th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ben Meighen

My new baby

|Filename: Christmas uni 08 002.jpg |

Ben Meighen

Git-R-Done
Old December 25th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlisterBurt

i got my first unicycle today
its a 20" club freestyle from unicycle.com

i can go forwards a bit but not for as long as i want and i can turn
but not always the way i want

ive also managed to freemount quite a few times maybe 10 or so today
but its not consistent.. any tips on what i should try next?

--
AlisterBurt
Old December 25th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

I got a Nimbus Trials Unicycle
And miniture toy unicycle.
and some money towards my coker.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 25th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Now more money for Wuko.... I oooh I love Euros lol

Also, may got a another new sponsor for the trip