Tire Questions...

Old January 11th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Riles

Default Tire Questions...

I was browsing Dans Comp a few minutes ago and came across
this:http://www.danscomp.com/444165.php?cat=PARTS
It has to option to order it in 20x2.5

Would this fit a KH rim?

Just curious because sometimes the CC is detailed as '20x2.5' instead
of 19x2.5
Thanks

--
Riles

Cop: "Would you like to file a report?"
Me: "What?"
Cop: "Would you like to file a report?"
Me: "Should I want to file a report?"
Cop: "Well, obiously the other half of your bike was stolen..."
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Nope. This tire is 20", the KH rim is for 19" (mod tires).

--
Danni

'Sliver Trials Course'
'Calgary Trials Vid!'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq7cjs9BbA)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

As was said it will not fit, and also it only gets as big as 20x2.25.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

CCs are often detailed as 20" on bike sites. I believe this is because
the front wheel is 20". Because the front tyre isnt used much in trials
biking and doesnt need to be as high volume so to make both wheels have
the same/similar OD they run 20" rims on the front with lower profile
tyres and on the back they run a 19" rim with the higher volume tyre.
Obviously because we want the high volume tyre in trials and street we
use the back tyre which is 19" so as it has been said it wont fit
because it is a tyre for a bmx which run with 20" rims front and back.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com