A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Crazy eBay offers

Old April 14th 21, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default f Crazy eBay offers

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 2:59:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 10:07:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
My intolerance is saved for people like John, and the few others on this group that have nothing to say here except attacking anything I say.

Tom, it isn't as if we, me, attack everything you write because we have nothing to say. Its because it is so incorrect. Wrong. Non factual. This forum about bicycles is supposed to help people learn or discuss or fix problems with their bicycles. If you write false information, it behooves everyone else to correct it to keep the forum useful to the participants. If the forum only had the wrong answers, it would not be too useful. Everyone would be happy to provide factual, correct knowledge about various bicycle subjects instead of correcting your incorrect statements about bicycles, politics, the economy, foreign countries, which direction the sun rises and sets, etc.

I should also state it is a natural, normal human action to correct things. Everyone just does it automatically. For instance, you are sitting at home watching the weather report on the news. Weatherman says the high was 65 degrees. You yell out NO, it was 68 high today. I saw it on my thermometer outside the kitchen window. Or the weatherman says it rained 0.75 inches today. NO, you yell out. My rain gauge had 1 inch of water in it when I dumped it this morning. Your corrections are 100% irrelevant. But you still make them automatically. Its human nature to fix mistakes. And you, unfortunately, make a lot of mistakes that require correction.
Ads
Old April 15th 21, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:07:39 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 8:07:23 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 9:23:01 PM UTC-7, Barry Burr wrote:

If I happen to encounter Tom Kunich, I'll treat him no differently than if I were black and he called me the N word. A couple of black eyes would be too polite. Maybe a permanent scar on his face or disfigured nose to tell the world for the rest of his life what a scumbag he is.
In my Dad's time back growing up on Brooklyn in the forties and fifties, it would have been normal and no one would have questioned it. I think somepeople think they can get away with intolerance now because of laws letting them get away with not suffering some sort of physical getting the **** kicked out of them.

Barry, I have no idea where you come from but I grew up in Oakland. I think that you would have a rather violent surprise if you started anything with me. My intolerance is saved for people like John, and the few others on this group that have nothing to say here except attacking anything I say. In your Dad's time in Brooklyn it wouldn't hold candle to Oakland. Armed robbery a block from the police station is an everyday event and drug users and pushers on the steps of city hall is a totally normal. There is a reason that no one bothers me. But by all means pretend that you're some sort of bad ass and have your arms and legs broken.

Well, I must say that I'm rather surprised that some damn 60 year old fool living in Mt. View is threatening me on the Internet. He didn't say but where did that come from? Being in his 60's what would cause some broken down old midget to make threats?

Yup, a 60 year old threatening a nearly 80 year old.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old April 15th 21, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 4:06:33 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
wrote:

If I happen to encounter Tom Kunich, I'll treat him no differently than if I were black and he called me the N word. A couple of black eyes would be too polite. Maybe a permanent scar on his face or disfigured nose to tell the world for the rest of his life what a scumbag he is.
In my Dad's time back growing up on Brooklyn in the forties and fifties, it would have been normal and no one would have questioned it. I think some people think they can get away with intolerance now because of laws letting them get away with not suffering some sort of physical getting the **** kicked out of them.
Barry, I have no idea where you come from but I grew up in Oakland. I think that you would have a rather violent surprise if you started anything with me. My intolerance is saved for people like John, and the few others on this group that have nothing to say here except attacking anything I say.. In your Dad's time in Brooklyn it wouldn't hold candle to Oakland. Armed robbery a block from the police station is an everyday event and drug users and pushers on the steps of city hall is a totally normal. There is a reason that no one bothers me. But by all means pretend that you're some sort of bad ass and have your arms and legs broken.

Well, I must say that I'm rather surprised that some damn 60 year old fool living in Mt. View is threatening me on the Internet. He didn't say but where did that come from? Being in his 60's what would cause some broken down old midget to make threats?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Are some of these senders and email headers getting criss-crossed here? My reading of this thread show Tom Kunich saying the "Jewing me down" statement. Was it someone else? Don't think I know or met Tom Kunich, or any of the rest of you, let alone anyone's private demographics.
Intolerance anywhere is intolerance everywhere.
Since there's some confusion who the racist is, let's start by clarifying who made the statement, then if they won't retract and apologize for their attack, I'll start doing what's needed to have them removed from this list, or have the list turned off through proper publicly available Google remedies against users of their platforms promoting intolerance if the list won't police itself against racist attacks.
Because if this list won't stand up and make it clear that intolerance will not be tolerated, then this list doesn't deserve to exist anymore.
Old April 15th 21, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 4:46:17 PM UTC-7, Oculus Lights wrote:

Are some of these senders and email headers getting criss-crossed here? My reading of this thread show Tom Kunich saying the "Jewing me down" statement. Was it someone else? Don't think I know or met Tom Kunich, or any of the rest of you, let alone anyone's private demographics.
Since there's some confusion who the racist is, let's start by clarifying who made the statement, then if they won't retract and apologize for their attack, I'll start doing what's needed to have them removed from this list, or have the list turned off through proper publicly available Google remedies against users of their platforms promoting intolerance if the list won't police itself against racist attacks.
Because if this list won't stand up and make it clear that intolerance will not be tolerated, then this list doesn't deserve to exist anymore.

Where do stupid SOB's like you come from? My grandfather was an Austrian Jew and by the age of 5 I spoke more Yiddish than I did English. Perhaps you'd like to explain your comments when you know nothing, have never been anywhere and no one wants you. Stupid is as stupid does and you seem to do a lot of stupid. Do you even have a clue what that phrase means or where it came from? Probably not because you and all of the human trash like you never had even a passing clue about the Bible or any other religion for that matter.

Go back to your ignorant religion of man-made global warming and planning on murdering half of Africa with poisoned food like you "environmentalists" were planning.
Old April 15th 21, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS
external usenet poster

On 4/14/2021 4:46 PM, Oculus Lights wrote:

snip

Well I've met you!

There's no moderation on Usenet, other than the few moderated groups.
Each person can do their own moderation by filtering out anyone they
don't feel that is worth reading or responding to.

In the case of Tom Kunich, he intentionally continuously posts incorrect
information in an effort to get attention and to get a reaction.

Old April 15th 21, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]
external usenet poster

John B. wrote:
wrote:

If I happen to encounter Tom Kunich, I'll treat him no differently
than if I were black and he called me the N word. A couple of black
eyes would be too polite. Maybe a permanent scar on his face or
disfigured nose to tell the world for the rest of his life what a scumbag he is.
In my Dad's time back growing up on Brooklyn in the forties and
fifties, it would have been normal and no one would have questioned
it. I think somepeople think they can get away with intolerance now
because of laws letting them get away with not suffering some sort of
physical getting the **** kicked out of them.
Barry, I have no idea where you come from but I grew up in Oakland. I
think that you would have a rather violent surprise if you started
anything with me. My intolerance is saved for people like John, and the
few others on this group that have nothing to say here except attacking
anything I say. In your Dad's time in Brooklyn it wouldn't hold candle
to Oakland. Armed robbery a block from the police station is an
everyday event and drug users and pushers on the steps of city hall is
a totally normal. There is a reason that no one bothers me. But by all
means pretend that you're some sort of bad ass and have your arms and legs broken.

Well, I must say that I'm rather surprised that some damn 60 year old
fool living in Mt. View is threatening me on the Internet. He didn't say
but where did that come from? Being in his 60's what would cause some
broken down old midget to make threats?

Do you think this fight will be available on pay per view? Most of us will
miss it otherwise.

Old April 15th 21, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

On 4/14/2021 7:46 PM, Oculus Lights wrote:

Are some of these senders and email headers getting criss-crossed here? My reading of this thread show Tom Kunich saying the "Jewing me down" statement. Was it someone else?

It was Tom.

I'd be astonished if Tom apologized. He's never, ever wrong in anything
he says or does.

But I really doubt anything can do anything about Tom. He's got
problems. They won't be going away.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 15th 21, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 00:51:07 +0000 (UTC), Ralph Barone
wrote:

John B. wrote:
wrote:

If I happen to encounter Tom Kunich, I'll treat him no differently
than if I were black and he called me the N word. A couple of black
eyes would be too polite. Maybe a permanent scar on his face or
disfigured nose to tell the world for the rest of his life what a scumbag he is.
In my Dad's time back growing up on Brooklyn in the forties and
fifties, it would have been normal and no one would have questioned
it. I think somepeople think they can get away with intolerance now
because of laws letting them get away with not suffering some sort of
physical getting the **** kicked out of them.
Barry, I have no idea where you come from but I grew up in Oakland. I
think that you would have a rather violent surprise if you started
anything with me. My intolerance is saved for people like John, and the
few others on this group that have nothing to say here except attacking
anything I say. In your Dad's time in Brooklyn it wouldn't hold candle
to Oakland. Armed robbery a block from the police station is an
everyday event and drug users and pushers on the steps of city hall is
a totally normal. There is a reason that no one bothers me. But by all
means pretend that you're some sort of bad ass and have your arms and legs broken.
Well, I must say that I'm rather surprised that some damn 60 year old
fool living in Mt. View is threatening me on the Internet. He didn't say
but where did that come from? Being in his 60's what would cause some
broken down old midget to make threats?

Do you think this fight will be available on pay per view? Most of us will
miss it otherwise.

Probably not as I'm not sure whether it would generate sufficient
interest to attract an audience. No, you'll just have to be satisfied
with Tom's lurid tales of how he would beat the guy up if he ever met
him.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old April 15th 21, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann
external usenet poster

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:55:36 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

My grandfather was an Austrian Jew and by the age of 5 I
spoke more Yiddish than I did English.

How does having a Jewish grandfather entitle you to use the name of
his religion as a derogatory term? At the very least, you owe him an
apology for not turning out the way he might have expected.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Old April 15th 21, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 7:49:57 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:

Probably not as I'm not sure whether it would generate sufficient
interest to attract an audience. No, you'll just have to be satisfied
with Tom's lurid tales of how he would beat the guy up if he ever met
him.

Someone taking a poke at me and having both of his arms broken in 20 seconds seldom draws any interest except for the screaming and howling.