Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

Old January 7th 09, 08:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
matty_porter

Default Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

Hey all Sydney siders, theres a big ride going down this upcomming
sunday starting at martin place in the city. no matter what your skill,
come along, should be a great day. hope to see you all there! Any
questions just send me a pm.

Matty p.

--
matty_porter
Old January 7th 09, 10:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Make a vid!

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old January 9th 09, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
matty_porter

scrap that date, its on saturday now it 9.30am, same place. be there.

make a vid ay?

--
matty_porter
Old January 10th 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerlaef

matty_porter;1167305 wrote:
scrap that date, its on saturday now it 9.30am, same place. be there.

make a vid ay?

I was there, didn't see anybody :0

I met James @ Cirular Quay & watched his show though..
impressive custom 12 foot giraffe.

Anyone interested in an after work MUni around Manly Dam during the
week?

I get to Manly at 5:30pm & can give a couple of people a lift from the
ferry if they need one.

--
dangerlaef

-"Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia"-

'Some of my Skydiving' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQRf_Dhk9E)

'Some tame Aussie MUni' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFttvIzhNws)

'Sydney to Wollongong by Unicycle'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=magizTRgiI0)
Old January 10th 09, 12:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

dangerlaef;1167862 wrote:
I was there, didn't see anybody :0

I met James @ Cirular Quay & watched his show though..
impressive custom 12 foot giraffe.

Anyone interested in an after work MUni around Manly Dam during the
week?

I get to Manly at 5:30pm & can give a couple of people a lift from the
ferry if they need one.

Nice meeting you today! Would love to do a Manly Dam some night towards
the end of the week, or sometime next week (anyday but Thurs). Let me
know what day this week or next week works for people...'

Is the Sunday ride still on?! I'm planning on it if others are...

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old January 11th 09, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

I'm up for Manly Dam just tell me when and I'll be there

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

video http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=gDderUScDJQ
Old January 11th 09, 01:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

I would have come and brought people but have been at a friends holday
house and only flown in from grafton today.

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

'My latest video' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xM1A2tEmr84)
Old January 13th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerlaef

OK, afterwork Manly Dam ride.

Wednesday or Friday.

I normally MUni the final Downhill leg with two technical sections,
starting at Monserra Rd.. opposite Jennifer Ave, Allambie.
but any input is welcome.

I could pick up two riders with my Van from the ferry after 5:30pm..
anyone else could meet us there around 6:00pm

|Filename: Manly-Dam.jpg |

Old January 13th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

OK, let's plan for this Friday to meet at 6pm. We'll be driving so I'll
meet you at that spot. If you could PM me your number just in case
something comes up or I can't find you. If anyone has a spare MUni I
could use that'd be great, otherwise I'll just use my trials. I'd like
to do the full loop if we have enough sunlight but that section I'm sure
would be a blast just by itself...

Old January 14th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

I'm good for Friday,if we were riding a more open trail I would have
ridden my 36 and unicycle6869 could have had my 24 but Manly Dam is
mostly too tight and technical for a 36 so I'll be on my 24,sorry about
that.If it's not too hot and we have time I wouldn't mind doing the
loop.