For Trade: My XL jersey for one smaller, even trade no $

Old July 17th 03, 07:56 PM
Mark T

Default For Trade: My XL jersey for one smaller, even trade no $

I have an Aussie brand XL Schwinn jersey (no pic, sorry) that's
colored with a large red and black and grey Schwinn logo against a
white background. Other sponsor names on it are Ritchey, Scott,
Shimano, Aussie, and Chrysler.

It's too big for me, I'm 5'10" and have a 42" chest. This jersey is a
true XL, not european sized, meant for a person over about 6'2" with a
44" or larger chest size.

So, I'm proposing that someone that size who has a too small jersey
they'd like to trade e-mail me with a description of that item and
we'll do an even trade through the mail.

My Schwinn jersey is in very good condition with absolutely no stains
or discoloration and no defects.
Old July 18th 03, 06:04 AM
Jamie

I have a euro size Large jersey brand new to small for me .Its got some
good color . .let me know .I gained some weight this winter and it doesn't
fit
Im 6'1" 215 so a euro size is to small .Neat jersey though
-- Its a name brand but cant remember right know what type.
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

Old July 18th 03, 09:36 PM
Mark T

Jamie,