British Justice

Old October 20th 11, 08:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default British Justice

http://azurservers.com:7080//rbr/charlene_demo.jpg

Charlene Downesfs story is one of the most shocking miscarriages of
justice in modern emulticultural Britainf.

Fourteen-year-old Charlene disappeared in her hometown of Blackpool on 1
November 2003.

Even before the case went to trial in 2007, newspapers were reporting
lurid details of how Charlenefs body had been echopped up and put
through a mincing machinef and eturned into kebabsf.

Although the police initially dismissed these claims, they were later
repeated in court. Muslim takeaway shop owner Iyad Albattikhi was
accused of Charlenefs murder, and his business partner Mohammed Reveshi
was accused of disposing of her body.

The prosecution claimed the murder suspect was overheard talking about
having underage sex with the teenager and that she had 'gone into
kebabs'.

The police bugged the home and car of Raveshi, capturing 52 audio
recordings in which two men recount and boast of Charlenefs gruesome
murder.

Despite the overwhelming evidence against them, the jury did not reach a
verdict, and the trial collapsed, with both men being awarded
compensation payouts totalling ’500,000 for damages to their
ereputationsf.

Just think what would have happened if a couple of Brits had barbecued a
Doon Koon.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old October 21st 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Oct 20, 9:49 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
http://azurservers.com:7080//rbr/charlene_demo.jpg

Charlene Downes$B!G(Bs story is one of the most shocking miscarriages of
justice in modern $B!F(Bmulticultural Britain$B!G(B.

Fourteen-year-old Charlene disappeared in her hometown of Blackpool on 1
November 2003.

Even before the case went to trial in 2007, newspapers were reporting
lurid details of how Charlene$B!G(Bs body had been $B!F(Bchopped up and put
through a mincing machine$B!G(B and $B!F(Bturned into kebabs$B!G(B.

Although the police initially dismissed these claims, they were later
repeated in court. Muslim takeaway shop owner Iyad Albattikhi was
accused of Charlene$B!G(Bs murder, and his business partner Mohammed Reveshi
was accused of disposing of her body.

The prosecution claimed the murder suspect was overheard talking about
having underage sex with the teenager and that she had 'gone into
kebabs'.

The police bugged the home and car of Raveshi, capturing 52 audio
recordings in which two men recount and boast of Charlene$B!G(Bs gruesome
murder.

Despite the overwhelming evidence against them, the jury did not reach a
verdict, and the trial collapsed, with both men being awarded
compensation payouts totalling $B!r(B500,000 for damages to their
$B!F(Breputations$B!G(B.

Just think what would have happened if a couple of Brits had barbecued a
Doon Koon.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

Sounds about as bad as DSK. But in fact, these cases don't show a
miscarriage of justice at all, but that the judicial system has enough
resilience that mistakes can be corrected and that in the end, justice
is served. Mistakes always happen, the important thing is how they are
handled. On that score, France don't look too good, check out the
Outreau case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outreau_trial

-ilan
Old October 28th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

ilan a écrit profondement:

| On Oct 20, 9:49 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
| http://azurservers.com:7080//rbr/charlene_demo.jpg
|
| Charlene Downes’s story is one of the most shocking miscarriages of
| justice in modern ‘multicultural Britain’.
|
| Fourteen-year-old Charlene disappeared in her hometown of Blackpool on 1
| November 2003.
|
| Even before the case went to trial in 2007, newspapers were reporting
| lurid details of how Charlene’s body had been ‘chopped up and put
| through a mincing machine’ and ‘turned into kebabs’.
|
| Although the police initially dismissed these claims, they were later
| repeated in court. Muslim takeaway shop owner Iyad Albattikhi was
| accused of Charlene’s murder, and his business partner Mohammed Reveshi
| was accused of disposing of her body.
|
| The prosecution claimed the murder suspect was overheard talking about
| having underage sex with the teenager and that she had 'gone into
| kebabs'.
|
| The police bugged the home and car of Raveshi, capturing 52 audio
| recordings in which two men recount and boast of Charlene’s gruesome
| murder.
|
| Despite the overwhelming evidence against them, the jury did not reach a
| verdict, and the trial collapsed, with both men being awarded
| compensation payouts totalling £500,000 for damages to their
| ‘reputations’.
|
| Just think what would have happened if a couple of Brits had barbecued a
| Doon Koon.
|
| --
| Davey Crockett
| Flying the Flag of the English
| The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg

| Sounds about as bad as DSK. But in fact, these cases don't show a
| miscarriage of justice at all, but that the judicial system has enough
| resilience that mistakes can be corrected and that in the end, justice
| is served. Mistakes always happen, the important thing is how they are
| handled. On that score, France don't look too good, check out the
| Outreau case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outreau_trial

| -ilan

It's actually worse than it seems at first blush, Ilan.

Sadly, Charlene is not the only girl believed to have fallen victim to
Muslim paedophile groomers in the town. Fifteen-year-old schoolgirl
Page Chivers, who has also been linked with the shop, previously known
as both Funny Boyz and Mr Beanz, went missing in 2007 and has not been
heard of since.

Similarly, several other girls of similar age are missing from the
locality and although they cannot be linked directly to the Muslim Takeaway,
it has been established that two of the missing girls at least were
"friends or acquaintances" of Charlene and/or Page.

The Police are treating these disappearances as "runaways" although,
since the missing children were from respectable homes, investigations
failed to identify any of the usual circumstances which would motivate a
child to run away.

The jury, of course, in the Charlene trial was instructed to ignore any
extraneous allegations or theories not directly pertinent to the case
that they may have heard in the Media or elsewhere.

--
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg
Old October 28th 11, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

ilan a écrit profondement:

| Sounds about as bad as DSK. But in fact, these cases don't show a
| miscarriage of justice at all, but that the judicial system has enough
| resilience that mistakes can be corrected and that in the end, justice
| is served. Mistakes always happen, the important thing is how they are
| handled. On that score, France don't look too good, check out the
| Outreau case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outreau_trial

Certainly the Outreau affair was a judicial disaster with the examining
magistrate seeming to screw up badly.

But the travesty was rectified eventually.

Another French case I have pondered about over the years is the Violette
Nozière affair.
http://berichtenuithetverleden.wordp...lette-noziere/

It's a weird one and researching it is difficult because one continually
runs into the spiced up Chabrol/Huppert/Stéphane Audran movie which
many in France seem to have taken as Gospel.

Having Murdered her father and attempted to murder her mother she was
condemned to the guillotine as the law required.

But my interest has always been "Where did she get the Money From"? And
why did so many powerful people ease her way out of jail and pave the
way for her rehabilitation?

She was giving at the time of the murder relatively significant amounts
to her boyfriend almost daily. Much greater in fact than she could have
earned from stealing whatever she could from her parents and
prostituting herself to make up the rest, a profession she'd been
practicing since she was 13 years old apparently.

A freelance street or cafe hooker could not make a fortune in those days
since the licenced brothels were relatively cheap and state regulated
and so there had to be a large injection of cash from some other source.

In court she said she had a rich protector whom she refused to name but
didn't seem to be believed when pressed to explain the source of her
funding.

In any instance, her guilt was pretty obvious given the testimony of her
mother and in fact the jury took less than 5 minutes to convict her.

LeBrun, as was customary with women condemned to death, commuted the
death sentence to life without parole.

And I suppose that's OK too but it blasts the heck out of womens' lib
and equality.

But in 1942 Maréchal Pétain reduced her sentence to 12 years and she was
subsequently let out early for good behaviour.

Right away she ups and marries the son of the jail clerk.

Then along comes De Gaulle in 1945, when he must have had many other
more important matters to deal with, including jailing poor old Pétain,
and lifts the "interdiction de séjour"

And later still the court at Rouen restored her full civil rights.

Interesting, both the finances and the rehabilitation.

I can't help but wonder whether she did in fact have a "rich well placed
protector" possibly dating back to her first forays as a child into the
"dating game", from whom she may have been, if not actually
blackmailing, "borrowing" money.

Old October 29th 11, 01:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Oct 28, 5:48*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
ilan a crit profondement:

| Sounds about as bad as DSK. But in fact, these cases don't show a
| miscarriage of justice at all, but that the judicial system has enough
| resilience that mistakes can be corrected and that in the end, justice
| is served. Mistakes always happen, the important thing is how they are
| handled. On that score, France don't look too good, check out *the
| Outreau casehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outreau_trial

Certainly the Outreau affair was a judicial disaster with the examining
magistrate seeming to screw up badly.

But the travesty was rectified eventually.

Case was not at all rectified. One of the accused committed suicide,
others spent years in jail. The judge was barely reprimanded for his
incompetent and abusive behavior.

-ilan
Old October 29th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

ilan a écrit profondement:

| Case was not at all rectified. One of the accused committed suicide,
| others spent years in jail. The judge was barely reprimanded for his
| incompetent and abusive behavior.

Sure it was a bollox from word go.

But having regard to the circumstances, I don't see what else beyond
getting the innocent, if so they were, out of jail and offering some
monetary compensation.

--
Davey Crockett
Brits: Vote Labour or Conservative
Old October 29th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Oct 29, 3:21*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
ilan a écrit profondement:

| Case was not at all rectified. One of the accused committed suicide,
| others spent years in jail. The judge was barely reprimanded for his
| incompetent and abusive behavior.

Sure it was a bollox from word go.

But having regard to the circumstances, I don't see what else beyond
getting the innocent, if so they were, out of jail and offering some
monetary compensation.

--
Davey Crockett
Brits: Vote Labour or Conservative
Vote for Sharia Lawhttp://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/sharia.flv

For starters, putting the judge in the jail where he sent those
people, or any jail from that matter. The guy was a real creep, when a
witness said that she had trouble testifying before him because her
mother had died that day, he just laughed and told her that pedophiles
like her didn't have the right to have mothers, or words to that
effect....

-ilan

Justice at last The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK 11 April 23rd 10 07:38 PM
Justice at last JMS UK 1 April 21st 10 07:16 AM
Where's the justice? mike General 10 February 7th 06 11:02 PM
Justice? Helen Deborah Vecht UK 3 November 12th 05 04:35 PM
hit and run justice MontanaGuy Social Issues 1 August 28th 05 10:46 PM