Free the Nut Mine, errr, One

Old June 22nd 06, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Free the Nut Mine, errr, One

All the best to a Mr Larrington of this parish and best of luck in his
pastures new ;-)

Old June 23rd 06, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

In article .com,
MartinM ) wrote:
All the best to a Mr Larrington of this parish and best of luck in his
pastures new ;-)

Cheers ta, O Yellow One!

The news is not all bad, however, as I have a new! IMPROVED!! Jobbe
lined up, with double the commuting distance. I am busy planning
exactly how to invest some of my redundancy in a new fixer :-)

I have a shell collection, have you seen it? I keep it scattered on the
world's beaches.
Old June 23rd 06, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Dave Larrington" wrote in message
t...
In article .com,
MartinM ) wrote:
All the best to a Mr Larrington of this parish and best of luck in his
pastures new ;-)

Cheers ta, O Yellow One!

The news is not all bad, however, as I have a new! IMPROVED!! Jobbe
lined up, with double the commuting distance. I am busy planning
exactly how to invest some of my redundancy in a new fixer :-)

This is good news. It does not, however, remove the cursing of The Mgt. of
the Nut Mines who are accursed for a thousand generations...

Cheers, helen s

Old June 23rd 06, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Dave Larrington Wrote:
I am busy planning
exactly how to invest some of my redundancy in a new fixer :-)

Surely that's a very simple matter, either go and see nice Mr Condor
for one of his Pista machines, or the new Bianchi Pista :-)

Good luck

Bryan

--
Bryan

Old June 23rd 06, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

MartinM ) wrote:
All the best to a Mr Larrington of this parish and best of luck in his
pastures new ;-)

Cheers ta, O Yellow One!

The news is not all bad, however, as I have a new! IMPROVED!! Jobbe
lined up, with double the commuting distance. I am busy planning
exactly how to invest some of my redundancy in a new fixer :-)

This is good news. It does not, however, remove the cursing of The Mgt. of
the Nut Mines who are accursed for a thousand generations...

It may, courtesy of Mr. Sunshine, be done electronically, at he

URL:http://www.ibbydare.com/nuts.html

I am wearing this:

URL:http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/shopim...mal/India_TShi
rt.jpg

today. The Mgt appears unimpressed :-)

Where's the gin?
Old June 23rd 06, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

In article , Bryan
) wrote:

Dave Larrington Wrote:
I am busy planning
exactly how to invest some of my redundancy in a new fixer :-)

Surely that's a very simple matter, either go and see nice Mr Condor
for one of his Pista machines, or the new Bianchi Pista :-)

Needs to have all the appropriate wossnames for rack & mudguards, and
front disc brake tab would be nice too. At the moment I am leaning
towards a Pompino frame, but stand to be persuaded of the merits of
others.

My only hope in life is to die before I get my comeuppence.
Old June 23rd 06, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wafflycat wrote on 23/06/2006 12:11 +0100:

This is good news. It does not, however, remove the cursing of The Mgt.
of the Nut Mines who are accursed for a thousand generations...

That should do their Nuts in ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old June 23rd 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Bryan wrote on 23/06/2006 12:40 +0100:

Surely that's a very simple matter, either go and see nice Mr Condor
for one of his Pista machines, or the new Bianchi Pista :-)

I can just see Mr Larrington on the Pista ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old June 27th 06, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Dave Larrington wrote:

I am wearing this:

URL:http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/shopim...mal/India_TShi
rt.jpg

today. The Mgt appears unimpressed :-)

splorfle!

Evil Squirrels clearly lack a healthy sense of humour.....
--
Carol
"Yes, the shags have eaten our camera, I'm afraid...."