Seat bags, not nylon, not yuppie?

Old October 4th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

Default OT - Malt Liquor and Beer

In article ,
Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote:

Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk considered Fri, 03 Oct
2008 05:44:50 +0100 the perfect time to write:

Mike Rocket J Squirrel considered
Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:08:21 -0700 the perfect time to write:

On 10/2/2008 5:48 PM Tom Sherman wrote:

On 9/29/2008 6:56 PM Tom Sherman wrote:

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliot wrote:
On 9/29/2008 2:42 PM Chalo wrote:

Mike Rocket J Squirrel wrote:
Chalo wrote:
[...]
You make it sound like you never want to come back from the
store with
a couple of fo'ties.
I gots a handlebar basket for thems. Whatever they are.
(Pauses to see if
"fo'ties" are listed in wikipedia or something . . . nope.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malt_li...ties_.2840s.29

Chalo
Ah. Yes. Well. Malt Liquors. Yes. Ah-hem.

"Colt 45 - Works Every Time."

I'll stick to our locally-brewed ales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_beer

Move to Wisconsin:
http://www.capital-brewery.com/,
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/,
http://www.lakefrontbrewery.com/.
http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/index.php.
Not bad, not bad. But here I have "...60 brewing companies
operating 90 brewing facilities" in Oregon
(http://www.biteoforegon.com/beer.html).

I have six major breweries within 10 minutes of my house.

Quality over quantity.

Oh, a taste-off you're suggesting?

We could drink to that.

"-[ ]42.435731,-83.985007"

Off the western coast of Chile?

Note that the first dash is a separator, not a negative sign, which is
why there is a space after it.

Oh dear, my bad. Okay, that puts you near . . . Hell?

Indeed.

Okay, now that the geography problem has been sorted out -- YOU'RE ON! A
TASTE-OFF!

...so how does a long-distance taste-off work, anyway?

See rfc2223, although beware of QOS issues.

You'd need to do it one sip at a time though.

Oops, for rfc2223, read rfc1149

2223 just references, 1149 contains the relevant protocol.

What is the speed of a swallow?

--
Michael Press
Old October 4th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Press wrote:
[...]
What is the speed of a swallow?

African or European swallow?

Unladed swallow, or one carrying a coconut from the tropics to Great
Britain?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If my posts in general annoy or offend, please kill-file.
Old October 4th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article ,
Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote:

Michael Press considered Fri, 03 Oct 2008
17:57:14 -0700 the perfect time to write:

In article ,
Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote:

Phil W Lee phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk considered Fri, 03 Oct
2008 05:44:50 +0100 the perfect time to write:

Mike Rocket J Squirrel considered
Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:08:21 -0700 the perfect time to write:

On 10/2/2008 5:48 PM Tom Sherman wrote:

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliot wrote:
On 10/2/2008 5:03 AM Tom Sherman wrote:

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliot wrote:
On 10/1/2008 7:42 PM Tom Sherman wrote:

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliot wrote:
On 10/1/2008 4:49 PM Tom Sherman wrote:

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliot wrote:
On 9/29/2008 6:56 PM Tom Sherman wrote:

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliot wrote:
On 9/29/2008 2:42 PM Chalo wrote:

Mike Rocket J Squirrel wrote:
Chalo wrote:
[...]
[...]

That may depend on what you're swallowing

In this case, beer.

--
Michael Press

yuppie masters fattie style John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 1 January 30th 08 03:22 AM
Bags .. BAGS ... BaGs ... STorage ,, seat/handlebar/etc etc question Sir Thomas of Cannondale General 4 October 27th 07 06:06 PM
Recumbent Seat Bags Alistair Gunn UK 2 September 2nd 06 12:10 PM
seat bags revisited M. Chandler Recumbent Biking 10 October 9th 04 06:42 PM
Large rear seat bags? Lord Nerd on High Recumbent Biking 2 June 6th 04 10:27 PM