Kona dealers near Boulder?

Old June 5th 04, 01:56 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Kona dealers near Boulder?

I'd like to try the King Kikapu. I tried the Deluxe, and I wasn't sure;
riding the King might make things more clear.

Unfortunately, of the two stores listed on Kona's site in the Boulder
area, one doesn't sell them anymore and the other didn't have any Kings.
The latter store rep said they sold like hotcakes and that I'd be hard
pressed to find a store with one.

Do any Coloradans have an LBS they know carries Kona and might have a
King in 16?

--
monique

Old June 5th 04, 02:30 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-06-05, mojo deluxe penned:

Don't forget Yeti.

I'm not ... who carries them?

--
monique
Old June 5th 04, 03:07 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I'd like to try the King Kikapu. I tried the Deluxe, and I wasn't
sure; riding the King might make things more clear.

Unfortunately, of the two stores listed on Kona's site in the Boulder
area, one doesn't sell them anymore and the other didn't have any
Kings. The latter store rep said they sold like hotcakes and that I'd
be hard pressed to find a store with one.

Do any Coloradans have an LBS they know carries Kona and might have a
King in 16?

Ouch. That may be a little heavy for you. I have a Yeti Kokopelli
Ultralight. It weighs about 25.5 pounds and kicks ass! You can get one
fully loaded for less than your top-out price. They are also local to your
state.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old June 5th 04, 06:02 AM
mojo deluxe

On 2004-06-05, mojo deluxe penned:

Don't forget Yeti.

I'm not ... who carries them?

http://ridewrc.com/site/intro.cfm

Wheat Ridge, CO. About a half hour drive.

You may like them, or maybe not. The important thing is, you're looking at
lots of different bikes. Good luck.

Old June 5th 04, 04:23 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-06-05, MTBScottie penned:
Subject: Kona dealers near Boulder? From: "Monique Y. Mudama"
Date: 6/4/2004 8:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
I'd like to try the King Kikapu. I tried the Deluxe, and I wasn't
sure; riding the King might make things more clear.

Unfortunately, of the two stores listed on Kona's site in the Boulder
area, one doesn't sell them anymore and the other didn't have any
Kings.

The shop can't order you one?

As I understand it, production's all dried up for the year.

I could be entirely wrong, of course, but that's what a Kona bike shop
told me.

I think I'll like the Klein better, anyway ... gonna try to test it out
today and see what happens.

--
monique
Old June 5th 04, 06:34 PM
Shawn Curry

On 2004-06-05, mojo deluxe penned:

Don't forget Yeti.

I'm not ... who carries them?

http://ridewrc.com/site/intro.cfm

Wheat Ridge, CO. About a half hour drive.

You may like them, or maybe not. The important thing is, you're looking at
lots of different bikes. Good luck.

I've liked dealing with Wheatridge.
http://ridewrc.com/site/intro.cfm
I think we bought three bike from them (an a trailercycle tagalong thing).

Shawn
Old June 5th 04, 06:44 PM
mojo deluxe

On 2004-06-05, mojo deluxe penned:

Don't forget Yeti.

I'm not ... who carries them?

http://ridewrc.com/site/intro.cfm

Wheat Ridge, CO. About a half hour drive.

You may like them, or maybe not. The important thing is, you're looking

at
lots of different bikes. Good luck.

I've liked dealing with Wheatridge.
http://ridewrc.com/site/intro.cfm
I think we bought three bike from them (an a trailercycle tagalong thing).

Living in Louisiana, I had no clue about them. Just helping out a
fellow/chick biker down on their luck.