OUI 05 Registration

Old May 15th 05, 03:14 AM
karl

Default OUI 05 Registration

Hello All,

OUI 05 is fast approaching and you wont want to miss it. It would be
really helpful if anyone planning on attending would register ASAP
because we need to put an order in for t-shirts and we don't want to
blindy order a bunch of them.

There will be sweet trials obstacles; including a skate park for all you
street riders, a killer MUni race, and awesome prizes!!!
Brian Mackenzie will be there filming for his next movie. Don't forget
to get his video "Training Wheel Not Required" at a discounted price
when you register.

You can print out the registration forms at

'http://carlroth.net/oui05/index.shtml'
(http://www.carlroth.net/oui05/index.shtml)

Hope you can make it out,

Karl

--
karl - trials Unicycler
karl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5058

Old May 15th 05, 05:00 PM
Contender

I'll be there but I don't plan on registering until the day of. I"ve
already got my t-shirt.

Go team Sand-bag!

Roman

--
Contender - Roman Allemann
Contender's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7825

Old May 16th 05, 03:12 AM
Ottawa Dave

If any one needs a place to stay while in Ottawa for OUI 05, There is
room for 3 more people at my place.

Cheers Dave

--
Ottawa Dave - coaster brakes for uncycles
Ottawa Dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7959

Old May 16th 05, 04:57 AM
Brian MacKenzie

If anyone on the way between London and Ottawa would like a ride to and
from the event (I am staying with friends in town, you would be on your
own other than the ride to and from) let me know. I have room for 2
more

I'm not sure if I am leaving thursday night or friday afternoon as of
yet.

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*120* reviews on *77* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old May 16th 05, 05:44 PM
carl.roth

If anyone wants to be sure to get a t-shirt then please email or call me
TODAY!

Carl
C. Roth
Director, OUI'05
(613) 293-5856

--
carl.roth - Unicycling & Juggling Engineer
carl.roth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5790

Old May 16th 05, 05:53 PM
hecklar

The street riding was originally downtown. So where's this new
skatepark location? Nepean?

--
hecklar - Street Rider (Level 4)
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old May 27th 05, 03:57 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

My brother and I are planning to attend OUI, I was wondering if there is
a certified freestyle level tester so that I can be officially tested in
the freestyle levels? I’m not into freestyle, but would like to try at
the levels up to level 4.

I placed second in beginners trials at TOque, am I required to compete
in the expert level high and long jump at OUI or can I still compete in
beginner?

Thanks, see you at OUI!
Cameron

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old May 28th 05, 04:15 AM
carl.roth

Cameron,

You should compete in Sport at OUI'05 for high jump. You only have to go
up one level if you have already placed at a major event.

There won't be a certified level tester but I don't think you need to be
certified for the first 3 levels anyway. Unfortunately we won't be set
up for levels testing this year.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Carl
Director OUI'05

Old May 28th 05, 07:56 AM
Klaas Bil

On Fri, 27 May 2005 09:57:34 -0500, "UNIquelyCanadian" wrote:

My brother and I are planning to attend OUI, I was wondering if there is
a certified freestyle level tester so that I can be officially tested in
the freestyle levels? I’m not into freestyle, but would like to try at
the levels up to level 4.

Check the rules in John Foss's signature. I'm always confused between
USA and IUF rules, but at least in one set of rules anyone can
level-test anyone up to and including level 4 resulting in an official
level. Of course both anyones must follow the rules to their best
ability.

Only for level 5 and higher you need an officially certified tester.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
wouldnt you be grumpy if somone just said you had PMS? - jagur