29" mountain bike tires from Vee Rubber?

Old July 26th 14, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default 29" mountain bike tires from Vee Rubber?

duckduck....yes, a world leader in search engines

https://www.google.com/#q=design+of+mtb+knobby+tires
Old July 27th 14, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/26/2014 5:43 PM, wrote:
duckduck....yes, a world leader in search engines

https://www.google.com/#q=design+of+mtb+knobby+tires

Gene, some people, yes me too, do not use gurgle and do not
click your links with a gurgle address.

Or, as Goebbels would have said, "we aren't evil. really.
trust us".

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 28th 14, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

trust us".

Andy, you know I have immense problems with Googles minions. The horde at Utube is as illegal as XM/Sirius. I cannot use audio. Constant harassment with audio ditto XM as the attached mindreaders, Madame Lorenzo Palms Red....direct.

Same deal as the navy yard shooter....good job and generating too many alpha waves so they killed him and he fought back

But the software technology is superb, fantastic tools.

Remember my objections to getting cut off...prime example here was Leeds and the London Museum bombing...cut off by Madame Lorenzo inside Google

9-11 9-11 9-11...I asked the NYT who demurred, yellow liberal assholes....caws day haf internal problems...eg no balls.

The obstruction stopped..after a march to the FCC and various big tools.

Snoden, whines abt NSA where damages are scarce but here we have catastrophy n no internal controls.

butbutbut thatsnot, as with Snoden, the man on the street like everyone else here. No more than Proctor and Gamble.

Not evil as an everyday problem. Not that WW3 isn't an everyday problem but...

Old July 28th 14, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 7:23:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:

[...]

how can you analyze duckduck as non evil. Maybe duckduck is Google ?
Old July 28th 14, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

how can you analyze duckduck as non evil. Maybe duckduck is Google ?

is YJ accepting Gmail ?

I dunno....admit the bot horde ? the Trojan byte ? yigods dude !