Monty Trials Unicycle...

Old June 24th 05, 11:24 AM
Rodgeriego

Default Monty Trials Unicycle...

Hey has any tried or knows if the Monty is any good?
im asking for my mate who is to buy his first unicycle this week, he can
ride already and is getting good at trials.He can ride my KoxxOne Devil
but cant afford one himself he has £180 to spend.

Ive heard the Onza 2004 has weak Hub and cranks is this true?
Wot Unicycle would u recommend?

Cheers,
Joe

--
Rodgeriego -
Rodgeriego's Profile:

Old June 24th 05, 12:20 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Rodgeriego wrote:
*Hey has any tried or knows if the Monty is any good?
im asking for my mate who is to buy his first unicycle this week, he
can ride already and is getting good at trials.He can ride my KoxxOne
Devil but cant afford one himself he has £180 to spend.

Ive heard the Onza 2004 has weak Hub and cranks is this true?
Wot Unicycle would u recommend?
*

The Monty has a none splined, none CrMO hub and steel cotterless cranks,
the Onza have a splined CrMO hub with CrMO cranks. Totally different
machine!

The Onza hubs and cranks have had a problem with the keyways but all
ones currently shipping through Unicycle.com in the UK will be sorted
before they leave the warehouse.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old June 24th 05, 12:36 PM
Jim

Monty is a quite well known brand and their 'unicycle'
(http://tinyurl.com/75n3u) has an impressively large tyre.

Onza cranks must be good, Kris Holm is now using them on his 2005 range
of unicycles.

jim

--
Jim