High-end Monty Rims?

Old June 24th 05, 05:26 PM
mango

Default High-end Monty Rims?

I saw a lil monty trials brochure today at the LBS. They had some pics
of guys bustin out (on trials bikes) and a couple product listings of
some bikes in the 2000€+ range.

My only experience with monty is my first crap trials rig from UDC. I
loved the Monty tire but i pulled spokes through that crap Monty rim.

Those nice bikes in the brochure must not be using those same crap rims,
right? At least i hope not. What is Monty offering? I never hear
anything about their rims here on RSU.

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Autofaq now on faster server Simon Brooke UK 216 April 1st 05 10:09 AM
Mavic Cosmos Noises / Old Rolf Sestiere Rims KD Techniques 9 August 6th 04 12:22 AM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Carbo loading before a race? jb General 84 June 8th 04 02:02 PM
WTT-NOS 700c MA2 rims for NOS 700c Super Champion 58 rims Bob Taylor Marketplace 1 March 26th 04 03:44 PM