torker dx?

Old August 22nd 05, 11:31 PM
habbywall

Default torker dx?

okay so like where is the cheapest place i can get a dx?
or where are some website's where i can get the dx?

--
habbywall

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
mac g4 10.4, 20 gb ipod 3rd gen with linux

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old August 23rd 05, 12:11 AM
underdog

Got my 24" DX on ebay for $150 new. Haven't checked there in a while
though. Bought mine a year ago and they were on there all the time.

--
underdog - level 1 rider

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

Old August 23rd 05, 12:22 AM
redhead

bicyclesource.us is the cheapest but be prepared to wate a long time
with no costomer service mine was only a week late but i have heard
people say thay waited gest under a year.

--
redhead - South Florida's Unicycle Club
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 23rd 05, 01:30 AM
unign

do u really need it

DX has its pros like good for street and some trials, but I got my
trials and I couldn't do anything on it, I couldn't:

Idle
Seat Out
Hop 14 inches
& many more

So if you are into street and can do it than go for it, I think PlayBack
Sports (or play again)??? is cheaper

--
unign - Level 5
unign's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10305

Torker DX question Jerad Unicycling 9 April 16th 06 04:21 AM
Once upon a Torker caw89 Unicycling 21 August 12th 05 07:04 PM
easy change torker cx? habbywall Unicycling 2 July 29th 05 11:24 PM
Torker Airsaddle on KH fluffinator007 Unicycling 7 January 16th 04 12:46 AM
torker upgradability duaner Unicycling 3 September 6th 03 08:01 PM