Sectarian politics dominate the American landscape

Old July 20th 14, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,free.usenet,free.spam
John Doe[_3_]

Default Sectarian politics dominate the American landscape

off-topic Google Groups spam/troll...

--

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 02:03:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" thetibetanmonkey gmail.com

Just like in Iraq, one group blames the other and the whole nation suffers. "Liberals" and "Conservatives" take shots at each other, but the safety valve is that power changes hands every few years and nothing changes. And yet one party is said to be the "no" party, while the other is the "yes" party. The sacred cows remain sacred though. Nobody touches the gerontocracy or the price of fuel. You are ultimately a "free consumer," which means you can choose the brand of car you buy. And the elderly dutifully go and cast a vote. Much of the same.

"Ahhh, change is good," I heard before. "Yes, we can!"

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old July 20th 14, 10:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_10_]

On 20/07/2014 03:01, John Doe wrote:
off-topic Google Groups spam/troll...

....and you repeated it. I had it auto blocked until you posted it.

Old July 20th 14, 01:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 5:15:07 AM UTC-4, James wrote:
On 20/07/2014 03:01, John Doe wrote:

off-topic Google Groups spam/troll...

...and you repeated it. I had it auto blocked until you posted it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peugeot_(bicycles)

How can two Iowa boys DOMINATE SF? crit PRO Racing 12 September 7th 05 02:44 PM
Dominate foot nxixcxk Unicycling 12 August 14th 05 06:11 PM
Announcement : British Landscape Explorer Software Released Phillip Hamlyn UK 1 April 22nd 05 03:27 AM
Announcement : British Landscape Explorer Software Released Phillip Hamlyn Mountain Biking 0 April 21st 05 07:18 AM
Cyclists dominate North American sports scene Jim Flom Racing 13 December 29th 04 05:25 AM