Where to buy BC platforms

Old June 23rd 05, 07:24 PM
lancerfan119

Default Where to buy BC platforms

where can you buy platforms for a BC wheel. Bedford sells them, but
does anybody sell them cheaper?

--
lancerfan119 - dont hate me cuz u aint me

lookin for more people to muni with
lancerfan119's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9590

Old June 23rd 05, 07:33 PM
Catboy

lancerfan119 wrote:
*where can you buy platforms for a BC wheel. Bedford sells them, but
does anybody sell them cheaper? *

No.

Just kidding, UDC sells GB4 BC Plates for $39.00, they're not listed yet
but you can e-mail them.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

Old June 23rd 05, 07:36 PM
dinmamma

I assume you mean Unicycle Dot Com? Also, where exactly can you buy
Bedford products? I visited their webpage, but all they have there is a
pricelist and contact info. No shop?

--
dinmamma
dinmamma's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9995

Old June 23rd 05, 08:01 PM
souleater

The shop is down in toronto email him if you wanna go down there i cant
remember where the address is for it.

--
souleater
souleater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7538

Old June 23rd 05, 08:19 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

souleater wrote:
*The shop is down in toronto email him if you wanna go down there i
cant remember where the address is for it. *

Email:
Phone: +1.416.729.9696

Hope that helps. All the best in your quest!

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Pedal Platforms? Joseph Geretz General 7 January 3rd 05 05:48 PM
Pedal Platforms? Joseph Geretz Techniques 7 January 3rd 05 05:48 PM
shoes for platforms? @(notThis)texas.net Mountain Biking 30 September 4th 04 06:27 PM
Making Clipless Pedals into Platforms PhilO UK 13 June 3rd 04 04:01 PM
SPD clip on platforms BantaE Marketplace 2 June 3rd 04 04:01 PM