180 full rev spin

Old August 22nd 05, 04:17 AM
Evan Byrne

Default 180 full rev spin

The trick to this is to push your forward pedal as you take off the
ground, this builds scary amounts of friction and some times will get
you to spin 360.

--
Evan Byrne - I Bc.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old August 22nd 05, 04:36 AM
maxisbackintown

I landed like 1 hr ago I think Im workin to do it out of rails now...

--
maxisbackintown - timmmyyy

yeah
maxisbackintown's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9909

Old August 22nd 05, 04:59 AM
forrestunifreak

I've tried that trick a few time. Never stuck with it long enough
though. Maybe tomorow Ill try it.

I've done backwards half rev 180's. Dont know an easier way to say
that.

Evan Byrne wrote:
*The trick to this is to push your forward pedal as you take off the
ground, this builds scary amounts of friction and some times will get
you to spin 360. *

did that make sense to anyone else?

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 22nd 05, 05:02 AM
maxisbackintown

just say yeah

Old August 22nd 05, 05:36 AM
Evan Byrne

K, im talking aobut hoping off the ground, and pivoting 180º while also
spinging the cranks.

Old August 22nd 05, 05:44 AM
Evan Byrne

not really, my post should make sence then.

Old August 22nd 05, 06:14 AM
caw89

I am SO LOST!! I have no idea what the trick is you guys are talking
about, its either a unispin crankflip, or a unispin body varial,,,i can
do one but not hte other...so what are you guys talking about?????

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old August 22nd 05, 09:04 AM
Loosemoose

Its a 180 Hoptwist with a 360 Crankspin... I think... .

Loose.

--
Loosemoose - HA! Sod You Gilby, I HAVE DAMMIT!

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326