Chinese "craftsmanship"

Old April 18th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Donald Gillies

Default Chinese "craftsmanship"

Tom Sherman writes:

aka Andres Muro wrote:
[...]
I have a chinese made titanium frame. It's great. Nice finish, nice
welds, works great. I've had it for several years. There is a dude

who
used to post here who also sells Chinese made ti frames. They are
considered top of the line. The are called Habaneros.

A fine bicycle if you only want to turn to the right.

Indeed, the $795 price tag comes with a hidden price, other than only
turning right. You are keeping the chinese defense contractor welders
in top form for when they build titanium jets to kick our asses.

That's what right-wing scum like Mark Hickey (or George Bush) won't
tell you. They pick our pockets while saying spouting some nonsense
about the american way, how great is capitalism, laughing all the way
to the bank ...

So the next time you buy a cheap product from China, I think you
should remember the words of Karl Marx, in memorial :

"When the time comes to hang the capitalists, they will sell us
the rope with which to do it ..."

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA, USA
Old April 19th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada

On 18 Apr 2008 12:20:10 -0700, (Donald Gillies)
wrote:

Tom Sherman writes:

aka Andres Muro wrote:
[...]
[...]

And boy, are we selling them a LOT of rope!!!!!
** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **