Want to buy Used Bike in Purdue

Old August 22nd 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Alvin Ang

Default Want to buy Used Bike in Purdue

Hi there,

I want to buy a used bike that does not have any squeeky sound on it,
hopefully with a reasonable price. I am not looking for anything fancy,
just usable. Please get back to me if you have one that you would like to
sell. Thank you!

Alvin

Old August 22nd 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tim Arnold

"Alvin Ang" wrote in message
Hi there,

I want to buy a used bike that does not have any squeeky sound on it,
hopefully with a reasonable price. I am not looking for anything fancy,
just usable. Please get back to me if you have one that you would like to
sell. Thank you!

Alvin

Alvin,

A little more info would help. Road, Mountain or hybrid type bike? What kind
of riding?
Your height? Anything thing else? Price range?

Tim

Old August 22nd 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Alvin Ang

Hi there,

I would like a regular dependable bike where I could use to transport myself
to class. I am willing to pay $30 - $40 for it. Thank you.

Alvin

"Tim Arnold" wrote in message
. ..

Old August 22nd 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

Alvin - here's what Tim meant:

Bicycles come in sizes to FIT a person. If you're looking for a bicycle you
should at least know your standover height which is that distance from the
ground to tight in your crotch with your bare heals about 2 inches apart.
Then you can at least make a wild guess that the correct size bike is about
that distance minus 10" or 25 cm.

Get a bike too big and you'll have trouble controlling it. Get one too small
and you'll have cramps.

"Alvin Ang" wrote in message
Hi there,

I would like a regular dependable bike where I could use to transport
myself to class. I am willing to pay $30 - $40 for it. Thank you.

Alvin

"Tim Arnold" wrote in message
. ..

Old August 23rd 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tim Arnold

"Alvin Ang" wrote in message
Hi there,

I would like a regular dependable bike where I could use to transport
myself to class. I am willing to pay $30 - $40 for it. Thank you.

Alvin

"Tim Arnold" wrote in message
. ..

"Alvin Ang" wrote in message
Hi there,

I want to buy a used bike that does not have any squeeky sound on it,
hopefully with a reasonable price. I am not looking for anything fancy,
just usable. Please get back to me if you have one that you would like
to sell. Thank you!

Alvin

Alvin,

A little more info would help. Road, Mountain or hybrid type bike? What
kind of riding?
Your height? Anything thing else? Price range?

Tim

go to a garage sale.