Bell Metro helmet?

Old October 31st 04, 10:41 AM
Nick Payne

Default Bell Metro helmet?

Anyone know if this helmet is available in Australia? I haven't seen it in
any local bike shops (most of them have no Bell helmets at all), and a quick
look at the Phantom Cycles and Cecil Walker web sites didn't show any Bell
helmets either...

Nick

Old November 1st 04, 03:58 AM
SteveA

Nick Payne Wrote:
Anyone know if this helmet is available in Australia? I haven't seen i
any local bike shops (most of them have no Bell helmets at all), and
quic
look at the Phantom Cycles and Cecil Walker web sites didn't show an
Bel
helmets either..

Nick

Nick