Armstrong Livestrong yellow wristbands...

Old October 30th 04, 11:04 AM
Rob Woozle

Default Armstrong Livestrong yellow wristbands...

Anyone know where to get these in Australia?

I know I'm probably just jumping on the bandwagon but I want one anyway!!

Rob
(Canberra)
Rob Woozle
http://www.geocities.com/robwoozle
"Hello, is there anybody.....out there?"
Old October 30th 04, 12:01 PM
Sasha

"Rob Woozle" wrote in message
Anyone know where to get these in Australia?

I know I'm probably just jumping on the bandwagon but I want one anyway!!

Take a look at ebay under "Sporting goods: cycling" or search armstrong. I
have seen plenty far sale there.

Old October 30th 04, 01:02 PM
Vee One

Yes and its sad to see that people are selling these at a huge profit.

They are supposed to be to raise money for Cancer, but these low lifes are
making big profits from them.

Go to www.wearyellow.com or www.laf.com and buy them at the normal price,
and you know the money will go where it should be in the first place.

Old October 31st 04, 03:25 AM
rickster

"Sasha" wrote in message ...
"Rob Woozle" wrote in message
Anyone know where to get these in Australia?

I know I'm probably just jumping on the bandwagon but I want one anyway!!

Take a look at ebay under "Sporting goods: cycling" or search armstrong. I
have seen plenty far sale there.

Sasha

Many of these are copies and not the real deal. Just order them from
http://www.livestrong.org/

but the wait is out to over 6 weeks now I read somewhere.
Old November 2nd 04, 02:38 AM
byron27

rickster Wrote:
"Sasha" wrote in messag
..
"Rob Woozle" wrote in messag
..
Anyone know where to get these in Australia

I know I'm probably just jumping on the bandwagon but I want on

anyway!

Take a look at ebay under "Sporting goods: cycling" or searc

armstrong.
have seen plenty far sale there

Sash

Many of these are copies and not the real deal. Just order them fro
http://www.livestrong.org

but the wait is out to over 6 weeks now I read somewhere.

dont know where you are located, but i bought mine at the nike shop o
swanston st, melbourne in july. Check out your local nike shop

--
byron2

6'5", curly hair, bit like krusty the clown i spose

Old November 2nd 04, 02:38 AM
byron27

rickster Wrote:
"Sasha" wrote in messag
..
"Rob Woozle" wrote in messag
..

Old November 3rd 04, 01:53 AM
rickster

byron27 wrote in message ...
rickster Wrote:
"Sasha" wrote in message
"Rob Woozle" wrote in message
Anyone know where to get these in Australia?

I know I'm probably just jumping on the bandwagon but I want one

anyway!!

Take a look at ebay under "Sporting goods: cycling" or search

armstrong. I
have seen plenty far sale there.

Sasha

Many of these are copies and not the real deal. Just order them from
http://www.livestrong.org/

but the wait is out to over 6 weeks now I read somewhere.

dont know where you are located, but i bought mine at the nike shop on
swanston st, melbourne in july. Check out your local nike shop.

OK, cheers might try them and see if they've got them.