grease stains

Old October 15th 04, 09:19 AM
Peter Signorini

Default grease stains

"Resound" wrote in message

"byron27" wrote in message

ok, ive tried napisan and prewash stain remover, and i still cant get
the grease stains off my knicks, jerseys, tshirts, jeans, socks, etc!!

anyone have a bombproof method of getting grease out of clothes that
doesnt require blood from the sacrificial slaying of any innocent
animals?

If you know of anyone who is into the Amway thing, they have a product
called LOC which is very effective with most stains including grease. It can
be diluted significantly, is quite economical and being made of Lots Of
Coconuts, is entirely biodegradable.

Not sold in your regular stores.

Cheers
Peter

Old October 15th 04, 09:34 AM
ButtHead

That Amway stuff is very potent........

ButtHea

--
ButtHea

Old October 18th 04, 05:39 AM
xisle

Grease on my clothes doesn't bother me. It's the grease on the carpe
that's a problem. I've tried a few different carpet cleaners tha
didn't really work too well. I've had professional cleaners in an
they just changed the colour of the spots. It wouldn't be a problem i
it was my carpet, but I rent.

The degreaser I use on my bike is brown and I can't bring myself t
spray it on the carpet. What brand of degreaser has been use
successfully on clothing

--
xisle

Old October 18th 04, 06:16 AM
Shabby

xisle Wrote:
It's the grease on the carpet that's a problem. I've tried a fe
different carpet cleaners that didn't really work too well. I've ha
professional cleaners in and they just changed the colour of the spots
It wouldn't be a problem if it was my carpet, but I rent.

Big Kev's Stain Free is the only thing I've successfully used to ge
grease off carpet, and you get to say "I'M EXCITED" a lot and wear ba
shirts when you use it (which makes the purchase worthwhile i
itself).

The other approach is to just say taht the grease spots were alread
there when you moved in (there's usually something about marks o
carpet in any condition report - as long as you remove the same numbe
of spots as you make there's not much they can do)

--
Shabby

BICYCLE grease [email protected] Techniques 2 February 16th 05 02:58 PM
Barium grease? B i l l S o r n s o n Techniques 104 October 20th 04 06:59 PM
new chain grease g.daniels Techniques 22 September 3rd 04 03:19 AM
Carbon parts: to grease or not to grease??? ccrider Techniques 9 May 27th 04 11:39 PM