Probabilities and Statistics From The TDF Prologue TT (2009)

Old November 6th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
bicycle_disciple

Default Probabilities and Statistics From The TDF Prologue TT (2009)

I ran a statistical analysis on the finishing times of all cyclists at
the Monaco time trial. If anyone is interested at the numbers and what
it means to be close to the fastest time trialist in the world (Fabian
Cancellara), take a look at this article : http://tinyurl.com/yezpow2

Any other insights are welcome here or on the blog.

Happy 'dreaming of such performances',

-Ron
Old November 10th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill

bicycle_disciple wrote:

I ran a statistical analysis on the finishing times of all cyclists at
the Monaco time trial. If anyone is interested at the numbers and what
it means to be close to the fastest time trialist in the world (Fabian
Cancellara), take a look at this article : http://tinyurl.com/yezpow2

Any other insights are welcome here or on the blog.

Happy 'dreaming of such performances',

-Ron

Ron, interesting! and clearly presented. So it's Contador and Evans -
and don't the results this year bear this out!

Hey, and thanks overall for the blog (yep, I did vote for you:-)

-Bill

Probabilities ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 8 October 8th 08 05:11 PM
Where are those statistics? bob UK 15 August 30th 07 12:31 PM
How to laugh with statistics Just zis Guy, you know? UK 12 December 2nd 05 10:44 PM
Any statistics on how to get hurt? lifeisgood UK 18 October 9th 05 10:36 PM
Statistics on cycling RobD UK 0 May 29th 05 07:25 AM