Ed Dolan & Melanie

Old April 2nd 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman and Nonsense

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 10:42 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
In the good old days, entire populations were regularly wiped out by
means
of quite primitive weapons. That still goes on today as witness the
recent
example in Rwanda. It was all done with clubs and knives and other
cutting
instruments.
[...]

Transferring a population and extermination are two different things.
Please try to keep up.

They are one and same thing if you make it clear that you either move out or
you will be killed. Idi Amin accomplished that in Uganda with the Indians.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 2nd 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman and more nonsense!

wrote in message
[...]
On Mar 31, 10:32 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Judaism is actually quite unique among world religions since it is
based
solely on the Book. Roman Catholicism for instance is based as much on
Church as it is the Bible. Islam somewhat resembles Judaism since it
too
seems to be based mainly on a book, but by a single author.

Ed, you really should not post from ignorance - not just the Torah, but
also the Talmud is central to the practice of Judaism.

It is all part of the Book. But the Bible is at the heart of it all. No
Bible, no Jews!

Child. WTF are u talking about? The bible consists of two parts, the

old and the new testaments. The book of the Jews is called the Torah,
which is essentially the old testament. Jews never talk about no
bible. They dislike the bible since it is the book of another big
tribe. One that is more impure since it doesn't demand that its
tribesmen not eat pork or the mutilation of their reproductive
organs. OTOH, this other tribe has tons of weird rituals too. One of
them, which is called communion, requires that a priest place a piece
of bread in the mouths of the tribes-people who actually believe that
the bread is the body of their god.

"It is all part of the Book. But the Bible is at the heart of it all. No
Bible, no Jews!" - Ed Dolan
[...]

Old April 2nd 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and Nonsense

On 4/2/2011 11:12 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 10:42 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
In the good old days, entire populations were regularly wiped out by
means
of quite primitive weapons. That still goes on today as witness the
recent
example in Rwanda. It was all done with clubs and knives and other
cutting
instruments.
[...]

Transferring a population and extermination are two different things.
Please try to keep up.

They are one and same thing if you make it clear that you either move out or
you will be killed. Idi Amin accomplished that in Uganda with the Indians.

Mr. Ed Dolan fails to realize the logistical impossibility of the Romans
dispersing millions of Jews from Palestine to all over Europe, Russia,
the Middle East and North Africa. The Romans, after all, had to rely
solely on human, animal and wind powered transport.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old April 2nd 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan Favors Gut Feeling over Science

On 4/2/2011 11:01 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 31, 10:12 pm, "Edward wrote:
[...]
There is plenty of evidence for it as well as common sense (if you had
any),

Ahhhh common sense again. the recourse of the meek who can't rely on

reason, logical analysis and empirical evidence. They prefer to rely
on the sentiments of the herd.

Relying on reason, logical analysis and empirical evidence will lead you
astray more than relying on common sense. Moreover, the beauty of common
sense is that it is more efficient. Why go to any trouble for 99% of what
plagues mankind. It has all been dealt with before. Common sense is a
shortcut taken by intelligent people.

The Enlightenment passed Mr. Ed Dolan by.

Old April 2nd 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 11:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
American Jews remain in the US for the good life, not because they don't
believe in the State of Israel.

Mr. Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact. Mr. Ed Dolan certainly
does not personally know a representative cross-section of USian Jews, as
he is cooped up in his hovel in a small town in Minnesota. Survey data
indicates that Mr. Ed Dolan is wrong.

Mr. Tom Sherman selects his survey data just like he selects everything else
in his life - with extreme prejudice. I knew plenty of Jews when I lived in
New York City. How many Jews does Mr. Tom Sherman know living in Iowa?
[...]

Old April 2nd 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan drinks at home alone!

On 4/2/2011 10:52 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 11:12 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...

[...]

Yet there is little to no evidence for it, or the hysterical
anti-cannabis
crusaders would be trumpeting it loudly. Meanwhile, driving after legal
consumption of alcohol kills tens of thousands per year in the US alone.

There is plenty of evidence for it as well as common sense (if you had
any),
but of course potheads want to do whatever whenever. As cyclists, we want
drivers to be stone cold sober when driving on roads which we are also
using.

Statistics is not a strong point of Mr. Ed Dolan.

If Mr. Tom Sherman had even an ounce of common sense he could not be a
liberal. The fact that he is a liberal proves he has no common sense. The
question arises ... is he a pothead as well as senseless?

But Ed, I am not a liberal.

The secret to drinking is to only do it AT HOME ALONE! How difficult can
that be?

Mr. Ed should realize that not everyone becomes unpleasant when they
drink.

Pleasant or unpleasant, drinking in public leads to trouble. The only
trouble you will ever get into if you drink at home alone is maybe to fall
and hit your head and bleed to death like William Holden did.

Or trip over your untied shoelaces and break your neck falling down the
stairs, e.g. Fritz Wunderlich.

Old April 2nd 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and more nonsense!

On 4/2/2011 11:31 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 11:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
American Jews remain in the US for the good life, not because they don't
believe in the State of Israel.

Mr. Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact. Mr. Ed Dolan certainly
does not personally know a representative cross-section of USian Jews, as
he is cooped up in his hovel in a small town in Minnesota. Survey data
indicates that Mr. Ed Dolan is wrong.

Mr. Tom Sherman selects his survey data just like he selects everything else
in his life - with extreme prejudice. I knew plenty of Jews when I lived in
New York City.

How many USian Jews currently under the age of 40 does Ed Dolan know?

How many Jews does Mr. Tom Sherman know living in Iowa?
[...]

Mr. Ed Dolan neglects the possibility that I have spent time outside of
Iowa.

Old April 2nd 11, 05:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

wrote in message
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in

[...]
Israel is a modern democratic state....

You mean a modern theocratic state, right?

You have confused Israel with Iran.

There are many Muslim Arabs living in Israel, in fact too many in my
estimation. Israel should treat Muslim Arabs the same way Arabs treat Jews
living in their societies ... either get out or we will kill you!