quick tricks to learn on a torker?

Old August 2nd 05, 10:35 PM
habbywall

Default quick tricks to learn on a torker?

what are the fastest tricks you people learned and how much could a
torker cx withstand them? and also how long did it take you to learn
the trick and what helped you learn it?
thanks to anyone who responds

--
habbywall

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old August 2nd 05, 10:49 PM
Fuego

One footing is always good. A CX should easily be able to put up with it
unless they're crappier than I thought. 1 footing toom me a while to
learn, but that's because I only practiced on the way to school.

there are pllenty of sites that have help with one footing, but the
basic idea is that you get riding at a decent clip, then take your foot
off the pedal. you'll fall off, but eventually you will do a couple
pedal strokes or something.

--
Fuego - A Cult of Unicyclists

If u could've aborted president bush using medicinal marijuana grown by
a gay guy with a feeding-tube who was on death row, wade u?
-GILD

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old August 3rd 05, 01:29 AM
redhead

hoping

--
redhead

i rock
"i only got two thing in this world, my word and my balls,and i ain't
brakin them for no one"
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 12th 05, 07:11 AM
cegli

Going backwards. It'll probably take about as long to learn to go
backwards as forwards, but it is such an awesome thing when you learn
it. It might not be a fast trick to learn, but for some reason of the
three unicycles I tried to learn it on, the torker was the easiest by
far.

Good Luck with the Tricks!

--
cegli
cegli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10585

Torker DX question Jerad Unicycling 9 April 16th 06 04:21 AM
easy change torker cx? habbywall Unicycling 2 July 29th 05 11:24 PM
MRRWT...your Torker DX? jagur Unicycling 2 January 30th 05 01:35 AM
Torker DX 24 vs. Yuni 24 - Which is better? Phuni Unicycling 11 January 7th 05 08:01 PM
Tricks to learn after basic noclowns Unicycling 17 May 7th 04 02:19 AM