Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Old March 17th 04, 07:42 PM
Tim

Default Do chicks dig unicyclists?

http://tinyurl.com/2r3hl bad link there here's where it is.

--
Tim - better then a newbie.

I got me a new summit for $191!
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

Old March 17th 04, 11:50 PM
Rockey

I've gotten a lot of long looks and positive comments from attractive
girls. The most recent being last week when I was riding home from
school, came from these two girls walking home, either freshmen or
sophomores (I'm a senior). One of them yelled out "We think you're hot!"
and said she'd call me. I smiled and said thanks, while continuing to
ride. Granted I have a girlfriend and am not about to go after any
younger girls, I was nevertheless flattered and overjoyed at the
attractiveness of my wheel.

--
Rockey

epiphanize
Rockey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3460

Old March 18th 04, 12:12 AM
tom_edmonds

I know a hot chick, but she claims she's not a unicyclist, tho she can
ride a UW and a 2wheeler. puts my skills to shame.

--
tom_edmonds - level 10.... I've got 1 skill down

"Trials - limited only by the wallet"
tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

Old March 18th 04, 07:03 PM
unigeee

the unicycle is a big part of the love story involved in meeting my
wife.

john

--
unigeee - Hmmmmm!
unigeee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5397

Old August 11th 05, 02:44 AM
jagur

BUMP

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*