WTB: Dave Moulton 60cm frame

Old August 8th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Matthew Brown

Default WTB: Dave Moulton 60cm frame

Any of his frames would be fine. Prefer Fuso Lux or Fuso, but would also
like one of his customs, though they are very hard to find.

Would consider a complete bike if condition is good.

Thanks,

Matthew

Old August 8th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Paul Kopit

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:22:42 GMT, "Matthew Brown"
wrote:

Any of his frames would be fine. Prefer Fuso Lux or Fuso, but would also
like one of his customs, though they are very hard to find.

Would consider a complete bike if condition is good.

Thanks,

Matthew

I don't have your size. For others that may be interested, I have a
Fuso LUX, Reynolds 753, original paint, in excellent new condition.
It has a Cinelli BB that is English threaded. Currently built up with
Chorus 10 but I have the original Chorus BB, Crankset, Mavic Hubset,
and brakes in Anthracite black. The existing HS is Mavic, which is
the original. It was built in 1990 and may be one of 3.
Old August 9th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Matthew Brown

wrote:

Any of his frames would be fine. Prefer Fuso Lux or Fuso, but would also
like one of his customs, though they are very hard to find.

Would consider a complete bike if condition is good.

Thanks,

Matthew

I don't have your size. For others that may be interested, I have a
Fuso LUX, Reynolds 753, original paint, in excellent new condition.
It has a Cinelli BB that is English threaded. Currently built up with
Chorus 10 but I have the original Chorus BB, Crankset, Mavic Hubset,
and brakes in Anthracite black. The existing HS is Mavic, which is
the original. It was built in 1990 and may be one of 3.

What size is the frame??

Old August 9th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Paul Kopit

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:23:17 GMT, "Matthew Brown"
wrote:

I don't have your size. For others that may be interested, I have a
Fuso LUX, Reynolds 753, original paint, in excellent new condition.
It has a Cinelli BB that is English threaded. Currently built up with
Chorus 10 but I have the original Chorus BB, Crankset, Mavic Hubset,
and brakes in Anthracite black. The existing HS is Mavic, which is
the original. It was built in 1990 and may be one of 3.

What size is the frame??

52 cm.

FA: Cannondale 60cm road frame John Verheul Marketplace 0 May 19th 06 07:04 PM
FS: NOS 56cm Colnago SLX Conic frame and fork Frank Marketplace 0 February 15th 05 11:07 PM
New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Team vs Strada mjbass Recumbent Biking 43 January 5th 04 04:28 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM