Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 3rd 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

Default Today I... (brag thread)

why and how did you get to do that?!

--
Magixause

Magixauce+Uni=/3
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

he stopped riding but says he wants to get back into it...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

i finnaly got to ride my muni in the melted snow/mud today and got all
dirty(yay for dirtyness)

--
$unidude$chad$

Chad Miedel
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Did you just see him in the street and be like "DAN HEATON!?!? IS THAT
YOU!?!" then you rode? or how did you meet him to ride with him?

--
beeper

*)-90'-unispin-O* 2nd Place

More to come : )
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I finally got rolling backs. I have no idea why I let those slip by
unlanded for so long.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://projectuni.com/#lightbox3)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
(http://www.projectuni.com/forum)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

My outflips were a lot more consistant than usual.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
My Youtube Videos, Watch Them!
Latest Vid: Chicago Uni 3
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66131

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

surfer1024 wrote:
My outflips were a lot more consistant than usual.

I just learned them today and got them pretty much on lock. Will be
bringing them to some stairs pretty soon.

Brian O. wrote:
I finally got rolling backs. I have no idea why I let those slip by
unlanded for so long.

Punk

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

beeper wrote:
Did you just see him in the street and be like "DAN HEATON!?!? IS THAT
YOU!?!" then you rode? or how did you meet him to ride with him?

yeah thats exactly how it went.

naw he just PMed me asking if i wanted to ride some time, cuz i guess
he saw me on the forum and saw that i live like 20 mins away from
him...

Old March 3rd 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

i finally landed a 90* unispin to tire and then back to the pedals and
rode away without hopping. i landed my first rolling 180 unispin down a
two set(GO ME!) and i dropped off a 5ft ledge thats been troubling me
for like a week.

on a side note, i still can't land a 360 unispin. i get the spin all
the way around and i usually get my back foot on but my front foot just
misses the pedal. is it just a matter of commitment? or am i doing
something else wrong?

--
unirox13

It Takes Twice The man To Ride Half The Bike!
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I learned backflips, fakie flips, and outflips down 1 sets today and I
landed a seat wrap

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM