Unicycle Hockey

Old April 2nd 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeckoGirl

Default Unicycle Hockey

I've been playing unicycle hockey by myself for about five years now,
and I would really like to see if I could possibly find some unicycle
hockey players in my area. I live in Miami, FL. Even if you don't play
unihockey but think it sounds like fun, and you live in or around
Miami, tell me. I would like to get a few people together for some
pickup games. I know of an outdoor roller hockey rink as well as a few
basketball courts where we could play...

--
GeckoGirl
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 2nd 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

wrong place . good luck, people might think you are a pedo or
somthing, but just because your new. Show us a viddy!!

--
vanpaun

UniDudeDX wrote:
i think Van would be the leading slut in "Have U dropped YOUR balls
yet???*bats eyelashes*"

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

sorry if i wasnt helpfull

--
vanpaun

Please never under any circumstances beleive me. My posts are known to
be sarcastic, offensive, and unhelpful. If my humor is bothering you,
just ignore those posts. I CAN CONTRIBUTE GREATLY. Be wary I wait
untill the moment is right and strike with a joke. Youve been warned
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

i think i met 2 people at NAUCC from florida look on the roster page

--
$unidude$chad$

unigeezer : your smilies dont work lol
uniman88 : it's a heart?
uniman88 : look sideways
uniman88 : 3
unigeezer : ohhhhh....that's worthy of a sig
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 23rd 08, 07:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

$unidude$chad$ wrote:
look on the roster page

Which you'll find if you click 'HERE' (http://unicycling.org/roster/).

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Derby Unicycle Hockey caudy Unicycling 3 February 13th 08 09:35 PM
Unicycle Hockey Exhibition games during Inline Hockey Tournament at major mall. GILD Unicycling 19 September 11th 06 03:03 PM
Unicycle Hockey On N.P.R. al_lieffring Unicycling 1 August 6th 06 05:29 AM
Unicycle Hockey in DC cyberbellum Unicycling 69 June 19th 04 04:53 PM
Unicycle Hockey Question GILD Unicycling 2 June 18th 04 06:09 PM