I'm on TV this Wednesday!

Old April 16th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default I'm on TV this Wednesday!

Just got an email from the TV reporter; the segment's been bumped to
Thursday.

--
MuniAddict

I 3 FG and have Stewie Boxers
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
Old April 16th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
$unidude$chad$:)

I CAN"T WEAIT TO SEE TERRY ACCT ON TV!!! he's funny enough on youtube

--
$unidude$chad$

unigeezer : your smilies dont work lol
uniman88 : it's a heart?
uniman88 : look sideways
uniman88 : 3
unigeezer : ohhhhh....that's worthy of a sig
Old April 16th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

$unidude$chad$ wrote:
I CAN"T WEAIT TO SEE TERRY ACCT ON TV!!! he's funny enough on youtube

Lol thanks Chad but I didn't have the "creative control" or editing as
I do when I make my own viddys. I'm at the mercy of the powers that be
at the Station!

Old April 16th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Just got off the phone with the programming dept. Now it's been
rescheduled for "sometime next week". I was cuirious why and they
said it was mainly because they really like the segment and want more
time to promote it to pump up viewership.

Sounds kinda dubious to me. I think it's because a different reporter
is *supposedly* interviewing Adam Brody's OC uni club next Tuesday-that
interview was supposed to be yesterday- and so maybe they plan to
combine the segments. If that's the case then I'll be very happy!

But again, the lady I spoke with who does the actual scheduling of the
segments, said she didn't know anything about any other "uni story". I
got the same comment from the reporter who did my interview, so this
whole thing is starting to seem like there's a serious lack on
communication at that station! So I'm just hoping that Adam's OC club
gets their interview, and hopefully both of our stories will air!

Old April 16th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

Daily updates please...

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
Old April 16th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Well, even though the segment won't air until next week on the TV
station, it WILL be online later TODAY for all to view! (I'll post the
link asap) This was just relayed to me by the reporter who did the
story, and when I asked if he was pleased with how it came out, here
was his response:

"Yes, I like it. I think it'll probably make my resume' reel.
Johnny"

And he's a 14 year veteran at the station!

Old April 17th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Well, although the actual TV broadcast is slated for next week, the
reporter just sent me a link so you can see it right now online. I hope
the TV version will mention Jamey's Uniproshop! But it turned out
pretty good I think. It was fun.

It's in the video forum.

Old April 17th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Good story and video Terry!!

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

www.unipr'oshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)

Southampton, UK... any riders about on wednesday? Sponge Unicycling 7 October 23rd 07 06:30 PM
BBC4 Wednesday Paul George UK 5 May 10th 07 09:05 PM
A guess for Wednesday... need more sun Racing 31 May 9th 07 11:23 PM
Rider down - Turramurra, NSW, Wednesday Dave Australia 11 January 19th 07 01:15 AM
Armstrong in Court on Wednesday Dan Gregory Racing 4 June 29th 04 04:52 PM