local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

Old October 30th 08, 07:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eenwieler-sander

Default local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

whe have a indoor skatepark in our town and i'am allowed to ride my
unicycle there although bmx are not, the where allowed to ride there but
because they damages the park they where kicked out.

i know the owner of the skatepark and when you show you dont damage the
park and ride nice there is no problem.

he knows i will look out for the skaters and dont ride where they want
to ride.
so show you good will and ride!

--
eenwieler-sander
Old October 30th 08, 08:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

The skate park I go to has no rules, no guard, no cost to get in...
nothing. I've seen people go up there on mountain bikes and just ride
around in circles. It's annoying
I rarely go there any more though because of the large amount of rude
and arrogant skaters. Plus there isn't much to do.
When I do go I don't do much any way, practice on the grind rail or
just practice a few things in the corner, because it's flat and out the
way. I prefer it out on the street where there's more to do.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?

**
*
Old October 30th 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

1-wheeled-grape;1121745 wrote:
*1)* I wouldn't pay to go to a skate park on my uni... its not worth
it.
*2)*When I went on my trials unicycle, i was hoping around instead of
idling, and a bunch of skaters decided it would be funny to jump around
on their boards holding their crotches They really are pathetic.
*3)*That's the best way to go... It's bigger than a skate park too!

*1) *I feel sorry for those who do have to pay to enter parks and
whatnot.
*2) *I could that too on my 20". It's called bunnyhops. Something most
skateboaders can't do.
*3) *

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)