AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

Old November 11th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

john_childs;1129089 wrote:
Has anybody noticed that they're all wearing Summer clothes and it's
almost Winter?

Yeah. Time to migrate!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old November 11th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

john_childs;1129089 wrote:
Has anybody noticed that they're all wearing Summer clothes and it's
almost Winter?

Its almost summer in NZ and AUS.Spring at the moment.Seasons are
different across the world.We are also a day ahead of you all

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old November 11th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zogola

So... the fact that you are posting now means that the world is not
going to end tomorrow(for the rest of us)!

Kurt

--
zogola
Old November 11th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kidmuni

Yea I did film,

--
kidmuni

*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in
Australia! - * www.unicycle.com.au
Old November 11th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Who was the rider?

--
Unisykolist

Perfecting... 360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street, Trials and a little bit of flatland
Old November 11th 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

oi kevin how did you get there?
and how did you go?

Can't wait for the video....

--
The.Mars.Volta

Coming Very Soon-*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the
first time in Australia! - www.unicycle.com.au*
'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Old November 11th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

I heard about that on facebook but had no idea it would be so big. I
thought it was just uni hockey. I definately would have found a way to
get there if i knew all those riders woul dbe going. Is there any other
big uni events simmilar in Aus?

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.

"Wow! Did you see that one-footer-no-eighty?!"
Old November 11th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

samsta002;1129143 wrote:
I heard about that on facebook but had no idea it would be so big. I
thought it was just uni hockey. I definately would have found a way to
get there if i knew all those riders woul dbe going. Is there any other
big uni events simmilar in Aus?

Well there is UniNats and Unicon 2010 *was* going to be in Darwin.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*
Old November 11th 08, 06:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

samsta002;1129143 wrote:
I heard about that on facebook but had no idea it would be so big. I
thought it was just uni hockey. I definately would have found a way to
get there if i knew all those riders woul dbe going. Is there any other
big uni events simmilar in Aus?

yeah in April next year uninats (internationals) is on in Wollongong,
so if you can make it down for that, more riders the better I guess.

nexty;1128810 wrote:
[image:
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...3464_3620.jpg]
Miles.

my name is Andrew,
hehehe

--
Andrew Mell
Old November 11th 08, 07:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

Wasn't there some talk about people trying front and back flips on
trampolines (on uni's) a while back? Not the same since you can't roll
out of it, but still interesting.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team