Pictures of your latest ride

Old July 7th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
osmundo

Default Pictures of your latest ride

Nice pic Bondo. My loss that I couldn't join you this weekend. Soon I
hope! Looks beautiful up in Summit County!

--
osmundo
Old July 7th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

osmundo wrote:
Nice pic Bondo. My loss that I couldn't join you this weekend. Soon I
hope! Looks beautiful up in Summit County!

All set to see some pics of a geared Triton 36 ride Osmundo.

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)
Old August 8th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

To revive this older thread here are some photos my Grandfather took (as
photos are his hobby) of my latest ride here in Suwanee at a local park.
It war around 90 degrees but the humidity was down making it bareable.
By the way I am also sporting some new Shinguards and gloves which have
kept me from some serious harm today.

[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../IMG_2009.jpg]
I thought this was a cool picture because of the "Play hard, live well,
smile more" slogan in the background.

[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../IMG_1998.jpg]

[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../IMG_2011.jpg]

[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../IMG_2013.jpg]
Had an issue with not keeping my foot onto that back pedal. Its rare
but it throws me off balance as I come back down on that pedal.
[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k.../IMG_2016.jpg]
This was right before I got kicked off this ledge.

--
adjuggler

----------David
_661 (\"sixsixone.com\")_
'(Youtube
Page)'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler)
'(Vimeo)'
(http://www.vimeo.com/adjuggler)
Old August 8th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

My latest ride through the Glyncorrwg Valley, South Wales.
Very nice singletrack.

|Filename: ride1x.jpg |

Into the blue

Harper wrote:
I wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Get splined an a KH saet or ur a pansy.
Get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old August 8th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

..

|Filename: ride2x.jpg |

Into the blue

Old August 8th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

adjuggler wrote:
To revive this older thread here are some photos my Grandfather took (as
photos are his hobby) of my latest ride here in Suwanee at a local park.
It war around 90 degrees but the humidity was down making it bareable.
By the way I am also sporting some new Shinguards and gloves which have
kept me from some serious harm today.

http://tinyurl.com/5nonrw
Sister couldn't make it

Old August 9th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Yesterday at Sullivan Canyon. It has become my favorite trail!

28010

28011

28012

|Filename: DSC04722.JPG |

MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old August 10th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MattyJ

Second time riding along with my girlfriend on her horse. Obviously
she's taken the photos, so most of the pics were slightly blurry.
Horses aren't the most stable photography platforms

This is the road going away from the farm I live on btw, which is just
over a mile away from the main road, so it's a nice quiet ride most of
the time.

Few pics for you:
[image:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../DSC01750.jpg]
[image:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../DSC01754.jpg]
[image:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../DSC01758.jpg]

--
MattyJ
Old August 10th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

MattyJ wrote:
Second time riding along with my girlfriend on her horse. Obviously
she's taken the photos, so most of the pics were slightly blurry.
Horses aren't the most stable photography platforms

Oh man, the shots where you can see the horse's head are amazing. Thats
so cool! It makes me want to give horseback riding a try.

Also, the photos aren't blurry because the horse was unstable, they are
blurry because the focus was on the horse's head rather than you on the
unicycle.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game** - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)'Munimage - The Imagery of Mountain
Unicycling.'