Cyclists waste petrol

Old October 4th 18, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Default Cyclists waste petrol

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:51:19 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:20:34 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:50:14 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 00:24:59 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:03:11 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:19:23 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 02:49:56 +0100, rbowman

wrote:

On 09/29/2018 03:46 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

We have 1,2,5,10,20,50,100,200 pence coins. They're all
equally
used.
Why use two 25 cent coins when you can use a 50?

No idea. Almost all the coin trays have 5 buckets but the
fifth
is
most
often used to hold paper clips, rubber bands, or other small
items.

One explanation is the half dollar was the last of the coins
contain
silver and when the silver prices went up they were hoarded
and
fell
out
of circulation. By the time the composite coins came out
people
had
gotten away from using them.

Chicken or egg, but most vending machines and the pay phones
didn't
take
them.

The US did have 2 and 3 cent pieces in the 1800's. There was
the
naive
thought that a coin's bullion value should match its face
value
so
there
was some jockeying around. The nickel won the popularity
contest.

The 20 cent piece didn't last long either. That was a
political
move
by
the silver miners to have the government buy more silver.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Gold_speech

The US has solved that problem. None of the coinage has real
worth
although you can make sort of a low grade zamak out of
pennies.
Illegally, of course.

Why do you have such complicated terms for your coins? Ours
are
just
called by their value - 20p, 50p, etc.

Pity about the sovereign, crown, half crown, groat, shilling,
sixpence,
quid
etc.

None of those are used anymore apart form "quid" which is simply
synonym
for "pound".

There are still slang terms for your decimal coins and notes.

Which aren't used.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slang_...United_Kingdom

The only slang term in use for a denomination is "quid".

Wrong, as always.

Which words do you believe we use commonly?

You didn't say commonly. You said arent used.

As in I hear them less often than once a year.

Then you need to get out more.

No, I just live in a civilised area without silly regional accents.

In scotland ? Yeah, right.

Old October 4th 18, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:50:24 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:23:20 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:49:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 00:22:13 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 23:56:23 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 23:32:27 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 04:25:50 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 10/02/2018 04:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:27:05 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 05:45:16 +0100, rbowman

wrote:

On 09/09/2018 01:08 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I really ****ed off a horserider once. I was driving
very
old
Range
Rover automatic which had a conversion to LPG. It
very
often
misfired,
made loud bangs, and changed gear without warning. I
managed
cause a
small explosion and a loud revving of the engine just
as
passed
horserider coming the other way along a narrow country
road.
The
horse
**** itself, and so did the rider.

I did better than that... I was coming down a narrow
road
that
went
past
a dude ranch on my Harley. Coming the other was was a
herd
of
dudes
on
their docile refugees from a canning factory led by a
genuine
wild
west
cowboy. ****head's horse had a nervous breakdown while
the
guests'
nags
barely roused from their stupor.

it doesn't take much to set them off. I've worked with
horses
enough to
know most of them are a neurotic bundle of nerves. If
the
horse
can't
handle public roads, trailer it to a nice quiet horse
trail
someplace.

Indeed. Horses on roads were fine, before the invention
of
the
motor car.

They weren't actually, lots got killed by them bolting
etc.

They're not the brightest of animals.

They're actually quite a bit smarter than most, just a
neurotic bundle of nerves. They basically evolved that
way because they are prey to stuff like lions and tigers
etc.

At one time I worked on a Forest Service ranch that was the
winter
home
for about 250 head of saddle and pack stock, both mules and
horses.
preferred the mules. The only problem is a mule is smart
enough
look
out for number one while you can coax a horse into doing
stupid
things.
otoh, most mules aren't afraid of a length of rope laying in
the
trail,
running water, tree branches blowing in the wind, llamas,
bicycles,
elk,
deer, shadows, or whatever else will trigger a horse.

I've just been to this one again and was again reminded that
quite
few
of them were kept where they were wanted to be when not
actually
doing
anything by just a line of white plastic cord keeping them
from
wandering
around.

That's surprising, I always see temporary electric fence.

Not sure that would work very well with Clydesdales, they have
very
hairy
legs.

They operate at about 6000V, I guess it can spark through the
fur.

I doubt it. We did some field trials back in the late 60s and did
use
an electric fence to keep the sheep in the trial blocks. One of
us
used
to have his dog with him all the time. The fence didn't stop the
dog.
Until one day after heavy rain, the dog tried to go thru the
fence
yet again. He never tried it again after that.

So how come it gets through the much thicker wool of the sheep?

It doesn't, it works on their noses and legs.

Don't Clydesdales have noses?

They don't get anywhere near an electric fence. Those
horses are massive, the heads are well above humans.
https://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/...ok_at_the.html

Build a higher fence.

No point when a single line of white plastic about 2mm thick works
fine.
Normally run about human waist height. Vastly cheaper and much easier
to run out with temporary fences like at that field day.

How can it work when not electric, but fails when it is?

I didn't say that electric fails, but the thin wire used for
temporary electric fences isnt as visible as the white plastic.

Why are the animals so monumentally stupid as to not go through plain
plastic?

No idea.

Old October 4th 18, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:48:40 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:26:17 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:52:42 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 00:20:02 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:05:25 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 23:06:34 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 03:24:35 +0100, rbowman

wrote:

On 09/26/2018 12:47 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
You currently have no dollar coin?!

Effectively, no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar...(United_States)

I probably have one around here someplace. I thought I'd
found
it
but
it
turned out to be a token for the carousel.

We also have a two dollar bill. I've got one that I'm using
as
bookmark. They never took off either.

We do not have a three dollar bill, leading to the expression
'as
queer
as a three dollar bill'.

There is a 50 cent coin, again rarely seen. It's redundant
since
you
can
make any sum with 1, 5, 10, and 25.

We have 1,2,5,10,20,50,100,200 pence coins. They're all
equally
used.
Why use two 25 cent coins when you can use a 50?

Because that's what you happen to have, stupid.

Doesn't make the 50 redundant. We use 50s all the time, in fact
I'd
say
all coins are used equally.

You'd be wrong about that last.

Incorrect, in my line of work I receive coins all the time, and
get
equal
numbers of all of them.

Don't believe that last.

It's true.

Nope.

Well I do.

Don't believe that.

You can refuse to believe if you wish, but I often get people giving me
five 20p coins instead of a £1 coin, to get rid of them,

So by definition, you get more 20p coins than £1 coins.

No, because that happens probably about five times less often.

Bet its actually a lot less than five times less often.

presumably as the last few times they went to a shop they just took a
£20
note with them, so they always come home with change.

Old October 4th 18, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:47:03 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:27:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:52:15 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 00:21:29 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:04:27 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:11:04 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 03:13:46 +0100, rbowman

wrote:

On 09/29/2018 03:48 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Finally, if you live in an RV you get to keep it. And
modify
it.
Lot
rent is quite a bit less than rental properties.

I take it RV means campervan? Those depreciate way faster
than
houses.

If you don't plan on selling it who cares? Besides, as you
argued
for
automobiles, buy them used after they depreciate.

Still a lot of repairs to do, like rust, and the engine of
course.

Aluminum doesn't rust. RV's also include trailers so there
is
no
engine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreational_vehicle

My brother had a motorhome but he towed a Toyota yacht tender
behind
it.
That's a very common practice so you have a vehicle smaller
than
bus
to drive around. With the trailer, you can drop the trailer
and
you
have
the tow vehicle for driving around.

There are quite a few full-time RVers in the US. Some are
retirees,
others are younger and find employment as they go.

https://www.outsideonline.com/185778...re-you-park-it

When I hit the road it was in a pickup similar to the 3rd
photo,
rather
than a van or some of the pickups with larger camper shells.
It
was
inconspicuous and could go anyplace. I wandered around the
western
US
for a year, going to Arizona for the winter months, and then
spent
year as a Forest Service volunteer. It's an interesting life;
you
learn
to travel light and improvise.

I don't understand why they're still using steel on any
vehicle,

Because its much cheaper than the alternatives
and isnt hard to treat so it doesn't rust.

Yet all cars rust. After the warranty period though.

No rust on my Getz and it's a long way out of warranty now.

But you live in a huge desert compared to the soggy island I'm
stuck
on.

You'll find no rust on the 12 year old Getzs you find there too.

I have rust on my 16 year old Renault.

Because its just another frog steaming turd with wheels.

Although to be fair it's not significant. Why did it take them
until
now
to work out how to stop steel rusting?

It didn't, they previously chose not to bother.

Cars used to rust after 5 years.

My 69 beetle didn't. Neither did the 73 Golf.

My 98 Golf rusted to the point that it wasn't worth repairing for the
annual safety test. That was about 5 years ago.

Bet you wont find any Getz like that there.

**** all Getzs here.

Irrelevant to whether they are rusty or not.

I've probably seen one every few months, so I can't check. They're mainly
i10, i20, i30.

Bet none of those are rusty either.

Old October 4th 18, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:46:29 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:28:48 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:42:09 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 00:25:59 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:02:06 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:20:34 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 02:11:54 +0100, rbowman

wrote:

On 09/29/2018 03:41 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Cost to the customer should dictate ones further away will
be
less
likely to be bought, so I guess they were different carpets.

Presumably. They were all 12' rolls so I never saw the
working
side.
Furniture was the same deal. There still are furniture
factories
in
the
south eastern US while most of the furniture I loaded on the
west
coast
was from Asia.

Other products weren't so easy to rationalize. I don't know
about
the
UK
but the Sunday papers (when people still read the Sunday
papers)
have
lot of colorful advertising brochures and other crap that
most
people
strip out and use to wrap garbage. I picked up a lot of those
in
Boulder
CO to take to Baltimore MD, which is about 1600 miles. Nobody
on
the
east coast can print useless stuff?

The whole scheme depends on cheap transportation / cheap
fuel.
Keep
those container ships and trucks rolling!

If your government put as much fuel tax on it as ours did,
that
wouldn't
be happening.

It happens in Britain and the EU too.

Britain isn't big enough to travel very far.

But the EU is.

Most stuff I buy is made in the UK.

Don't believe that with the food.

It is, probably mainly because of our ****ed up government
introducing
"local foods" advertising for the treehuggers to save transporting
things.
All the supermarkets seem to be proud to show off that their food is
locally grown.

Pity about the stats that show that much of the food
consumed on that soggy little frigid island is imported.

I guess I only notice the silly stuff with the British flag on the
wrapper.

Likely that's just packed in Britain, not grown there.

It claims it is, so unless they're lying....

The stats show that either your slum is very different
the rest of the country or you are mistaken.

https://sustainability.asda.com/local-sourcing

"We’re committed to working with local suppliers. This means we can
support local communities while bringing you fresh and tasty products.
Asda takes pride in providing good quality food for our customers. And we
want to make sure that putting a healthy, great tasting meal on your
family table doesn’t cost the earth. Our goal is to search out the best
local products we can find for you. More local produce means we’re
supporting more local businesses, and with fewer miles travelled."

Pity about the stats on where most the food you lot consume comes from.

Old October 4th 18, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:45:18 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:25:47 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:53:49 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 00:19:19 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:07:37 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 22:59:20 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 20:04:31 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 09/26/2018 09:02 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
One of the chain self checkouts used to just
dispense $20s here and I used that for that
reason instead of an ATM but they have
changed those now and they don't let you
specify what you want, it works that out
for you so you can still get $20s by specifying
you want $40, but you get $50s if you say
you want $50 or $100 etc. That chain has
now closed their store in my town now so
I have to use the other self checkouts.

I'll have to pay more attention the next time. I think you
can
specify
number but the selection menu is in $20 increments. The max
on
the
menu
is
$200, or sometimes $100 at the smaller kiosks in markets.

I've got the feeling if you said you wanted $57 the machine
would
make
impolite remarks. Maybe not, since the self service
checkouts
can
make
change with smaller bills. I never thought about it. I just
grab
$200
and
go.

Yeah, I'm about to try them all now because I have always
preferred to have $20 notes for the garage/yard sales. $50s
can be a real hassle, particularly given that we show up
at the garage/yard sales before anyone else and hardly
any ensure that they have lots of change. I prefer to use
the self checkouts rather than ATMs just because you
don't normally have to queue for the self checkouts
and there is no chance of a skimmer on the self checkout.

You must have a lot of criminals over there.

Most of those skimming ATMs are tourists.

The problem doesn't exist here,

Wrong, as always.
https://www.google.com/search?q=atm+skimming+uk

you're doing something wrong.

Nope.

Never happened to me or anyone I know,

Never happened to me or anyone I know either.

I guess it's not that common here. Either that or you're overly
paranoid.

Or I have enough of a clue to have noticed the tourists caught
doing
it.

But if it's never happened to you or anyone you know, then it isn't
widespread enough to worry about.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

What's silly about it? You've just admitted it's uncommon, yet your
worry
about it.

I don't worry about it. I use self checkouts because I am much
more likely to be able to walk up to one and use it and don't
have to queue while some clown fumbles around at the ATM.

You said "I prefer to use the self checkouts rather than ATMs just
because
you don't normally have to queue for the self checkouts and ****there is
no chance of a skimmer on the self checkout****"

The last is just a bonus, not something I worry about.

No queues for ATMs here.

Because slum dwellers don't have any money.

Old October 4th 18, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 23:07:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:02:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:08:23 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Thu, 04 Oct 2018 04:05:26 +0100, rbowman
wrote:

On 10/03/2018 04:45 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 23:38:38 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Wed, 03 Oct 2018 03:49:03 +0100, rbowman

I really ****ed off a horserider once. I was driving a
very
old
Range
Rover automatic which had a conversion to LPG. It very
often
misfired,
made loud bangs, and changed gear without warning. I
managed
cause a
small explosion and a loud revving of the engine just as I
passed a
[...]

A common description around here is a cowboy is the third
dumbest
critter riding the second dumbest and chasing the first
dumbest.

I would agree with that statement.

I wouldn't, sheep are a lot dumber than cattle.

I'd say they were equally stupid.

No, you can turn cattle out in the forest in the spring and expect
find most of them in the fall, minus the few that walk off cliffs
etc.
Try that with sheep and the first thing they will do is find
something
poisonous to eat. Then the survivors will find a fence line to pile
up
against and smother half of them. The remnant will then try to
drown
themselves in a creek. The hardy few survivors will get eaten by
the
bears, wolves, mountain lions, and coyotes.

We do have wild bighorn sheep that can fend for themselves but
centuries
of breeding have dumbed down the domestic version.

Besides, sheep are an excuse for blue heelers.

Maybe they should let the stupid sheep all die off,

Trouble is that with the current bred sheep, that is all of them.

then the next generation will be more sensible.

Fraid not when they are all dead.

Then give up on the species altogether.

But then I wouldn't be able to eat their legs roasted.

Much prefer that to any other meat except steaks.

Doesn't it all taste pretty much the same? "Tastes like chicken".

Nope. Roast leg of lamb doesn't taste anything
like chicken. Neither does a steak or pork.

It all tastes like rotten food to me.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

And much prefer their wool to synthetics too.

I don't. Cotton is much more comfortable.

It is for stuff like T shirts and shorts and jeans
but wool is much better for sox and jumpers.

I prefer cotton socks

More fool you.

and I don't wear jumpers.

More fool you.

Old October 5th 18, 02:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_]

wrote:

On 09/09/2018 01:08 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I really ****ed off a horserider once. I was driving a very old
Range
Rover automatic which had a conversion to LPG. It very often
misfired,
made loud bangs, and changed gear without warning. I managed to
[...]

No, you can turn cattle out in the forest in the spring and expect to
find most of them in the fall, minus the few that walk off cliffs etc.
Try that with sheep and the first thing they will do is find something
poisonous to eat. Then the survivors will find a fence line to pile up
against and smother half of them. The remnant will then try to drown
themselves in a creek. The hardy few survivors will get eaten by the
bears, wolves, mountain lions, and coyotes.

We do have wild bighorn sheep that can fend for themselves but centuries
of breeding have dumbed down the domestic version.

Besides, sheep are an excuse for blue heelers.

Maybe they should let the stupid sheep all die off, then the next
generation will be more sensible.

There wouldn't be a next generation. Goats have 60 chromosomes, sheep
have 54. The extra six control the formation of a working brain.

Old October 5th 18, 02:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

afaik I've never eaten goat but I used to like lamb.
Old October 5th 18, 02:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

I thought only girls wore jumpers. I think we have another translation
problem.

This is what cyclists waste tax payers' money on James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] UK 123 February 12th 17 11:08 PM
Another waste of effort Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 2 September 21st 11 09:56 AM
So here is some total waste Anton Berlin Racing 6 August 4th 09 05:05 AM
Wot a waste [email protected] UK 11 February 28th 08 09:24 AM
Probably a waste of my time but its my time to waste Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 78 January 18th 07 12:30 AM