Now the Scummy Left are intimidating lawyers...

Old Today, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Now the Scummy Left are intimidating lawyers...

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:21:32 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:26:10 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 21:37:29 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 3:03:41 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:59:46 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 5:15:15 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 15:01:45 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 5:12:27 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 10:51:55 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
I hate to say it as it sounds like bragging but the pittance I
get from my A.F. retirement is an insignificant part of my life and
whether I get it or not is really meaningless. As I have repeatedly
told you, we own two houses, we own a 1 year old car (and my 15 year
old pickup) and our only outlay these days is for food, clothing, and
such. If the U.S. were to dry up and blow away tomorrow it wouldn't
make the tiniest difference in my life.
No, you don't hate to say it, Slow Johnny, you love to say say it over and over and over again. We don't mind you being a petty braggart, but do you have to be so ****ing boring? Can't you think of anything else you've done in your boring, boring, boring life to brag about?

Andre Jute
One has to wonder if anyone has ever told Slow Johnny that being a bore is a social crime.
All of the things he has said showed me long ago that he isn't a "money man". That if his retirement from the military is rendered worthless as Biden intends to do, he would feel it a great deal more than he thinks.
Sorry Tommy, but the money I get from the U.S. is a negligible factor
in my life style.

As I said, we own two houses, one in Bangkok where the son and grand
kids reside to allow the grand kids to go to the better schools found
in the capital and the one here in the country where we live. So
housing is paid for, and property taxes... no tax at all on the
Bangkok house as it is classified as a residence and the tax on the
country house, which is on a much larger lot was 2010 baht this year,
that is US$66.44, which the benevolent government reduced due to the
Virus and we actually paid 210 baht, or $6.94 in your money.

And, we went shopping yesterday. We usually shop once a week and then
occasional trips to the "open market" for fresh veggies. Lets see, I
bought some bits for the house, 320 baht, and my wife bought groceries
which amounted to (I'm looking at the bills) 1,224.5 and 360 baht, Oh
yes and we topped off the gas tank, 820 baht, so a total week's
expenditure of 2,724.5 baht, rounded up to the nearest baht is 2,725
baht, or US$90.00.

Oh! I forgot. Lights and water... lets see. We got a well so water is
free and electricity... my wife (the bill payer) tells me that last
month's electricity was 1,840 baht, divide by 4 about $14 a week.
So 90+14 = $104.

And you think I need the U.S. government dole to live?
And as I said, if the currency of exchange is changed over to the Chinese Yen let's see how you're talking then. Biden's comments have already made it plain that he will pay everything off with printed money with no backing.
Goodness Tommy but you do flaunt your ignorance, don't you.

Lets see... "Chinese Yen"? Well you missed that one as the Chinese
currency is not called "yen", that is the name of Japanese currency.

And your assertion that President-Elect Biden has threatened "pay
everything off with printed money with no backing."?

Can you explain the mechanism of that? Will there be a special issue
of U.S. dollars marked "No Backing"?

But even more to the point, why would I care about what someone does
with U.S. dollar bills? they are not legal tender here. I can't spend
them.

You're impressing the hell out of me because i make a spelling error. I can't tell you how your intellect impresses me. I'll bet you were the king of B50 ground crew.

A spelling error? The equivalent of the term "dollar" when referring
to Chinese money is "Yuan", pronounced almost like "you an" and if you
want to talk about Chinese money, in general, the term is "Renminbi"
which means literally, "the people's currency".

You misspelled a word like "yuan" - pronounced similar to "you en" (I)
and spelled it "yen" as in I have a "yen" for...

Note: It is Chinese and not pronounced as in English but that is the
closest I can come to it in words that you might understand.

No, be honest, Tommy, once again you didn't know what you were talking
about.

But even more to the point. Why should I worry about whether the Yuan
replaces those "dollars with no backing" that you talk about? Neither
one is legal tender here in Thailand.

I realize that you are completely brainless but I suppose you will just have to wait and see what "no effect" it is going to have on you.

No Tommy, I can't wait. Please, please tell me what effect the U.S.
dollar is going to have on me. After all I don't have one in my
pocket, I have no investments in dollars and I seldom buy anything
made in the U.S., as I can buy equal quality from a different source
at a cheaper price.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old Today, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 11:10:38 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
Please, please tell me what effect the U.S.
dollar is going to have on me. After all I don't have one in my
pocket, I have no investments in dollars and I seldom buy anything
made in the U.S., as I can buy equal quality from a different source
at a cheaper price.

..
You're a traitor to your nation, Slow Johnny.
..
You're a freeloader on the nation that birthed you, Slow Johnny.
..
Well, I suppose you have your reasons for being a traitor and a freeloader, Slow Johnny, like being too much of a shortass to get laid back home.
..
Nobody thinks those are good reasons, Short Johnny.
..