Frank, Jay's and SMS's greatest dreams appear to have come true.

Old November 5th 20, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark J.

Default Frank, Jay's and SMS's greatest dreams appear to have come true.

On 11/4/2020 10:28 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 10:01:07 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 9:47:40 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 8:22:12 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 7:32:25 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
From the looks of it at this point the election fraud strategy of the Democrats appears to have succeeded. What is going to happen to this country under Biden is going to show the social media tech giants that financed it that perhaps their childish judgements are not as bright as they thought they were.

Under the Democrat communism that is coming you are not only a loser but so is every other person in this country. Always Remember, Orange Man Bad and Dementia Joe Good. We will have a country run by the Chinese Communist Party and if you think that they treat their own population bad you ain't seen nothing yet. Chinese racism is a thousand times what American racism ever was.

At least Jay and Frank will enjoy their final hours believing in their success.
What do you believe went through the heads of Arizona voters? That is an open carry state and Biden has promised to take away their guns. That is a state of old retired people - do you suppose they actually believed that national health care would in some manner help them? Are they going to be surprised as they start dying off rapidly.

Californians ran mostly to Nevada to get away from excessive taxation and regulation and then turned that state bright blue to gain back all of the taxation and regulation that they ran from. That will show the world what happens with Californians and their ideas go anywhere.
Dude, its not over until the fat lady sings. I'm making no predictions. We elected GWB twice, so Trump is still in the game.

For me, the light at the end of the tunnel is not today or tomorrow or the outcome of this election cycle. It is four years from now. We're in for a ****-show whoever is elected -- the Titanic will remain the Titanic whether we have captain crazy Don and addled Joe. I'm hoping the salvage tugs arrive during the next election cycle with competent crew.

If you think for one second that if Joe gets in that there will be any more real elections you're even dumber than you usually post. The outright election fraud of mass mailings of ballots, the pretense that covid-19 is dangerous to normal people and that the climate is changing to get an entire moronic generation on board to destroy the American way of life is so plainly fomented by the Communist Chinese. They have shown that they have views of world conquest and the USA would make their best puppet for such things. You decided early that your children and their children are not worth saving. You looked at Portland and it didn't disturb you in the least. You looked at Seattle and it didn't bother you. The same with Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit and Washington D.C. The world was falling down around your shoulders and you sided with those destroying it. So as your children are destroyed remember that you sided with the people doing so.

Yes, Tom, I believe in the Constitution. I look at Portland every day and see things I like and things I don't like, and if got to the point where the latter outweighed the former, I would move. There are 50 states, all different, and a flavor for everyone.

-- Jay Beattie.

Do attorneys/lawyers have to swear to uphold the constitution to be
admitted to the bar? (Serious question.) I seem to recall that I had to
sign such a promise just to be a graduate student (or maybe to be a
teaching assistant) in California.

Mark J.

Old November 5th 20, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 08:22:09 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Californians ran mostly to Nevada to get away from excessive
taxation and regulation ...

Ummm... Texas seems to be the number one destination.
https://www.kaleorealestate.com/2020/08/25/leaving-california-why-when-and-where-to/
Nevada is 4th in line. At the rate of about 250,000 residents/year
reduction in population, California will be depopulated in:
40 million / 0.25 million = 160 years

Add in the 450,000+ per year birth rate and it will take even longer to
empty out California. :-)

Old November 5th 20, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 5:05:35 PM UTC-8, Mark J. wrote:
On 11/4/2020 10:28 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 10:01:07 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 9:47:40 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 8:22:12 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 7:32:25 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
From the looks of it at this point the election fraud strategy of the Democrats appears to have succeeded. What is going to happen to this country under Biden is going to show the social media tech giants that financed it that perhaps their childish judgements are not as bright as they thought they were.

[...]

Yes, here it is: http://www.osbar.org/_docs/admissions/forms/Oath.pdf Same thing in Washington. I was admitted to those courts in a ceremony with hand-raising. When I was admitted to the USDC and Ninth Circuit, there was hand-raising involved, too -- but that is thing of the past. I'm admitted to the US Supreme Court, too. https://www.supremecourt.gov/bar/barapplication.pdf You have to sign the application -- but no hand-raising. They just take your word for it (I could have my fingers crossed). I've sworn to uphold the Constitution a lot of times, and being that I'm not the state, upholding the Constitution is pretty light duty.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old November 5th 20, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 18:03:25 -0800 (PST), jbeattie
wrote:

I've sworn to uphold the Constitution a lot of times, and
being that I'm not the state, upholding the Constitution
is pretty light duty.
-- Jay Beattie.

I suspect that our current fearless leader may have misunderstood and
instead swore to "holdup" the constitution as in "This is a holdup".

Notice how some of the discussion just prior to the election was about
when the government will be sending us our 2nd $1,200 stimulus check
entitlement? I suspect that there were some voters who deduced that
voting for Trump was a prerequisite for delivering their free lunch.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old November 5th 20, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

I've sworn to uphold the Constitution a lot of times, and
being that I'm not the state, upholding the Constitution
is pretty light duty.
-- Jay Beattie.

I suspect that our current fearless leader may have misunderstood and
instead swore to "holdup" the constitution as in "This is a holdup".

Notice how some of the discussion just prior to the election was about
when the government will be sending us our 2nd $1,200 stimulus check
entitlement? I suspect that there were some voters who deduced that
voting for Trump was a prerequisite for delivering their free lunch.

This President has been ultra-hyper-legal, invoking the
Constitution and statutes meticulously (likely with advice
of counsel), not disregarding clear Constitutional limits
with some flippant pap such as "I have a pen and a phone" or
whatever.

On the subject of repeated shameless profligacy, equally
wrought by Mr Trump and Mrs Pelosi with instigation of both
by that evil imp Mnuchin, I'm with you. The spring giveaway
was wrong and further waste of [future] assets would
compound the error. A pox on all their houses for that.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old November 5th 20, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

I've sworn to uphold the Constitution a lot of times, and
being that I'm not the state, upholding the Constitution
is pretty light duty.
-- Jay Beattie.

I suspect that our current fearless leader may have misunderstood and
instead swore to "holdup" the constitution as in "This is a holdup".

Notice how some of the discussion just prior to the election was about
when the government will be sending us our 2nd $1,200 stimulus check
entitlement? I suspect that there were some voters who deduced that
voting for Trump was a prerequisite for delivering their free lunch.

Well, I don't believe there is anything in the constitution that
specifically forbids purchasing votes :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 5th 20, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 6:03:28 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 5:05:35 PM UTC-8, Mark J. wrote:
On 11/4/2020 10:28 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 10:01:07 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 9:47:40 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 8:22:12 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 7:32:25 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
From the looks of it at this point the election fraud strategy of the Democrats appears to have succeeded. What is going to happen to this country under Biden is going to show the social media tech giants that financed it that perhaps their childish judgements are not as bright as they thought they were.

[...]

Jay, I have complete faith in your honesty of purpose. So why did you decide that the Democrats who have worked assiduously against the future of your children was the place to be? Was that because you made more money that way?
Old November 5th 20, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

wrote:

I've sworn to uphold the Constitution a lot of times, and
being that I'm not the state, upholding the Constitution
is pretty light duty.
-- Jay Beattie.

I suspect that our current fearless leader may have misunderstood and
instead swore to "holdup" the constitution as in "This is a holdup".

Notice how some of the discussion just prior to the election was about
when the government will be sending us our 2nd $1,200 stimulus check
entitlement? I suspect that there were some voters who deduced that
voting for Trump was a prerequisite for delivering their free lunch.

Well, I don't believe there is anything in the constitution that
specifically forbids purchasing votes :-)

I'm telling you John, my old best friend who I grew up with worked in the Pentagon as a Japanese language translator and social conduct consultant as a Marine Chief Master Sargent. The last time I heard from him he said that he and his wife were fleeing to Okinawa because the US was about to be turned inside out. I really suggest that you watch your money because if Biden ends up winning you can bet your bottom dollar that your military retirement will soon disappear.
Old November 5th 20, 08:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

I've sworn to uphold the Constitution a lot of times, and
being that I'm not the state, upholding the Constitution
is pretty light duty.
-- Jay Beattie.

I suspect that our current fearless leader may have misunderstood and
instead swore to "holdup" the constitution as in "This is a holdup".

Notice how some of the discussion just prior to the election was about
when the government will be sending us our 2nd $1,200 stimulus check
entitlement? I suspect that there were some voters who deduced that
voting for Trump was a prerequisite for delivering their free lunch.

This President has been ultra-hyper-legal, invoking the
Constitution and statutes meticulously (likely with advice
of counsel), not disregarding clear Constitutional limits
with some flippant pap such as "I have a pen and a phone" or
whatever.

I beg to differ. He was nearly impeached for "abuse of power" and
"obstruction of congress". The voting was along party lines and do
not really reflect innocence or guilt. Administration sponsored
changes in tax laws have mostly resulted in tax cuts for the rich:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tax+breaks+going+to+the+rich
Constantly lying, fabricating false accusations, trashing our
international reputation, making a fool of himself, and slandering
those he finds disagreeable are not inscribed in the constitution and
therefore perfectly acceptable behavior for someone the voting public
has entrusted with operating the country and executing it laws.

On the subject of repeated shameless profligacy, equally
wrought by Mr Trump and Mrs Pelosi with instigation of both
by that evil imp Mnuchin, I'm with you. The spring giveaway
was wrong and further waste of [future] assets would
compound the error. A pox on all their houses for that.

The real crime is he's likely to do it again at least once if
re-elected. The free lunch for those making less than $75,000 per
year will be $1,200 per person:
330 million people * $1,200 = $40 billion
That's small change compared to the proposed $2 trillion dollar
package, most of which will likely go to high priced and dubious
economic recovery programs operated by Trump's friends and
contributors.

Unfortunately, the Democrats are no better. When first asked what he
planned to do, the best Biden could offer was to raise everyone's
taxes. That was almost immediately amended to raising the taxes on
the rich. Either way, he's looking around for a way to fund a
Democratic Party flavor of the Trump giveaway program. Also, don't
assume that such a tax increase will be temporary.

We lose with either party.

Old November 5th 20, 08:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Not to argue Red or Blue, but isn't that what any candidate must do to
be elected? And in reality,, isn't that just what candidates do? "Vote
for me and I'll ensure the shipyard doesn't close!". Vote for me and
I'll tax the other guy!". "Vote for me and I'll raise farm subsidies!"

I read somewhere that Biden talked about a minimum pay rate of
$15/hour. Some time ago I did a survey of state minimum salaries and
the average for the 50 states amounted to something like $9.00/hour.
If someone told me that I'd get a raise of 66% if he is elected guess
who I'd vote for?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Dreams... TimC[_2_] Australia 2 December 23rd 12 10:46 AM
dreams CKCrowe Unicycling 1 February 11th 07 01:50 PM
Dreams Calogero Carlucci Racing 0 June 24th 06 02:56 AM
True wheel has slack spoke, doesn't stay true Tad Marko Techniques 33 December 10th 05 08:05 PM
Wheel true or not true? Ken Marcet Techniques 9 March 27th 05 06:24 PM